4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Weird, in www there is no "save" folder, but game (previous version) works anyway. Even if I create a new save, the folder didn't appear. Could that be the problerm?[/QUOTE]

Save folder no longer in the original place on new versions have you moved the renamed files to \AppData\Local\Boomatica\PC\User Data

Reactions: GaboCAP

sarashi

May 4, 2018
from what i see its gotten updated. what would be the average time to reach the current ending ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Weird, in www there is no "save" folder, but game (previous version) works anyway. Even if I create a new save, the folder didn't appear. Could that be the problerm?
Save folder no longer in the original place on new versions have you moved the renamed files to \AppData\Local\Boomatica\PC\User Data[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help, but solution seems to be out of my expertice. Can't make new version read old saves, nor moving to new location nor renaming them there. I'll replay all game, it's not so long yet.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
If I remember rightly you need get past the second "date" with her first
I think i have done all i can with her so far, i really don't know what more i can do to get her to talk about the past?!? I have been everywhere with her and i have relationship 3 with 100% towards level 4. I have been to the beach twice so she says the stuff about me saying goodbye before i leave. I have been to the pool twice so she invited me to change clothes together in the dressing-room. I have been at her home several times watching movies ending in the BJ. As i said, i don't know what more i can do?!? Is the option for her to answer the Rough Part question removed from this version?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
@the66 hello :) how you feel? Everything all right? I'll get to the point. I see you are porting games again, and I was wondering if you could port this game or at least check if it is possible to port once you get better. Anyways, get better and have a nice day

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
That is why I say I hate to be that guy. People have uploaded versions here soon after the Patreon version, and at Boom's request, like a 2 or 3 day wait (Which I haven't seen for this game). I am not being spoiled or impatient (well a little) but this is the first time it has taken over a week for someone to upload it. I was asking if there was a change in "policy" as I have been following boom for about 2 years now, and usually it goes free after a few days.
No worries man, i was thinking on that same line as after i played it, the developer commented on what i had said and stated that an update was with in the next day, yet didnt see any update and held my tung about it with a little confusion, but plz dont think i was calling you out or picking on ya... so far i have played around 100 or more of the visual novels, i just play them, go back and check which ones have an update and replay them allover again...

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Same with his other game, I don't think splitting his time between two full time projects is the best idea (for the record I'd much rather he focus on this one).
I agree totally. This game imo is so much better than the other one, they don't even compare and i wish the focus could be much more on this one. That said, i would be glad if someone could solve the dilemma i`ve talked about before, is it still possible in this version with a fresh start and not working from old saves, to have Hollie answer the question about her Rough Patch? If it is, what could possibly prevent me from getting her answer since i have done everything possible and now only get repeating scenes if i do them again and have lvl 3 stat with 100% towards lvl 4?!?

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
All kindsa' confusing. .86 saving games to the new spot "/user/me/appdata/local/user data" but .88 doesn't recognize them and when I create and save a new game in .88 I cannot find THAT new save...

EDIT: Oh wait, I think they got moved again, I found .88 saving them to "/user/me/appdata/local/Boomatica/PC/user data" Moved my .86 saves the new folder and works

U

User_130505

Hmmm
Semi fun game since the beginning.
minimal sized updates.
almost non existent story line.
constantly repeating scenes.
broken save files which no matter what I do, will not work with new version for me.

And I am, out of here, because I absolutely refuse to start any game with the above features over again.

Reactions: polky
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes