• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
FInally some Alpha/Masculine Content? I readed in the patch notes something about visitors?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
FInally some Alpha/Masculine Content? I readed in the patch notes something about visitors?
Not at the moment, this week I start working on the other game, mainly the CSS style, the cover, some portraits, etc. Regarding the alpha content, it usually doesn't come up in the votes, but I've decided to advance a bit on that content on my own. This week, on Tuesday and Thursday, I'll dedicate myself to the other project, but next week I'll dedicate those two days to alpha content, even if it's just 4 scenes, making a total of 12. I'll try to cover as much as possible without jeopardizing both projects, of course. Sorry for not advancing that route enough. Although sooner or later, it's going to happen... but well, hehe.

Reactions: Triepslay and aa14

gothicJester

Jun 2, 2020
Days I wish I had more of a flow chart to figure out more of how the opitions in this game go. I keep on replying to find new ways but just that wanting to be Fem/Dom part that would be nice.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Days I wish I had more of a flow chart to figure out more of how the opitions in this game go. I keep on replying to find new ways but just that wanting to be Fem/Dom part that would be nice.
It's interesting that you mention this because the other day... I was thinking exactly about this... that some prisoner forces you to dominate another... I think I am... ummm tempted to make a scene like this... or several... I don't know... but I also really want to introduce the head of security and include femdom content both with the main character and other prisoners... I would really like to add femdom... and I'm resisting quite a bit because dominant content needs to be included.

Reactions: ChocolateWilly89

ChocolateWilly89

Feb 21, 2024
It's interesting that you mention this because the other day... I was thinking exactly about this... that some prisoner forces you to dominate another... I think I am... ummm tempted to make a scene like this... or several... I don't know... but I also really want to introduce the head of security and include femdom content both with the main character and other prisoners... I would really like to add femdom... and I'm resisting quite a bit because dominant content needs to be included.
You want to add femdom to a gay game? Does it really make sense?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
You want to add femdom to a gay game? Does it really make sense?
I'm really trying to add everything I can, so to speak. I've always had the idea that the game could cover all possible content... but with femdom, I mean to condition the character to their downfall... like with the chef, not sure if I'm making myself clear. The idea of having a dominatrix as head of security abusing and hormonally treating prisoners etc... while if you were dominant... you could have dominant sex with other prisoners, feminize them, use the visiting room for also hetero content... I don't know how to say it, because... it's about covering... everything that can be done.. in different time slots... and make that content now... to be more optional, mainly because the game is about gay m/m dom, m/m sub, cross/sissy, but I do want it to have several more aspects... and add various kinks.... but to introduce them... that's what I mean by proceeding with caution then.. update the guide... make a specific guide for each character.. for content etc. mode.. here you have.. these options on the other side others.. I don't know... sorry for.. being so ambiguous. And I'm advancing that there are characters missing -> the chemist, the warden, the head of security, and the leader of the faction opposed to the black guys. ... I don't know, imagine... okay, for example, the maximum femininity is at 70 (for now.) Imagine you have this head of security who has dominated you, turned you into a woman apparently, but you still have your dick, obviously... imagine that... it opens a path that is... dominating them or some kind of strategy that gives you an advantage... or you become their tool... you would have an extra dominant shemale route... that's why I want the head of security to be a woman and believe me... this is a huge spoiler... but as I see this is getting support... I'm giving hints haha because as I said... also, I'm very concerned about the game's space... because to upload it now I start to struggle a bit.. XD sorry for rambling so much... but most likely, I think... while you're reading this you'll say "oh boy... I think I see where you're going... and it's not a bad idea.." I guess hehe

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Another big mistake I have is... messing everything up with pronouns in English. I go so... darn fast that I end up with a ton of mistakes. Probably when I have some "break" one week where I say... I've written a lot... I'll go tab by tab... to correct all the grammatical errors... because they really ruin the immersion but... I swear... it's not done on purpose because every week... it's like... release something somehow... and make it somewhat coherent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

GoatMan555

Feb 22, 2024
Wow this game was AWESOME! I haven't played this style of game, but you have done so well. I can tell there is a lot of passion in it. Everytime I found new content I'd get all hot and bothered.

I will be very keen to see this evolve further/expand on the existing stuff. Some people in here are wayyyyyy to underappreciative given you've made a free game that fills an awesome niche.

Just to say, from a game design perspective, its great to want everything in your game, but really, I think there is certain content people will enjoy more. Please just focus mostly on the stuff people want. Trying to do too many things at once can really impact how well you can do everything!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I stopped participating in this game thread since I'm waiting for the non sissification/feminization routes to become available. There are some comment that I wanted to reply though.

Basically, if you don't "eat anything the chef gives you" and don't exceed 20-30 femininity, the game would be a bit focused only on m/m sub content. So, you could say that, yes, the idea of this game is to have a bit of everything over time. However, for now, on Patreon, feminization and m/m sub content are the only ones that have been voted for. For instance, the dominant branch has hardly any content, and in that branch, I also want to include m/f content, but well.
Will the M/M sub content be restricted then? If we have to limit our feminity, we won't meet most of the characters.

On the M/M dom path, will we be able to avoid sissifying others? It seems very often requested and I'm not interested in it as well (to be clear, I'm not into sissification whether for the MC or other characters).

I'm also curious about the content with the therapist on other paths since I'm interested in hypnosis/mind control.

Although it hurts to admit it... yes, it's true about the voting system restricting me a lot, in the developer aspect. I must also say that, in these 6 months, I've managed to overcome and fulfill what was voted on. I've been seriously considering changing the voting style or gradually expanding the other paths myself when I can, but in these 6 months, I haven't been able to do much. So, I'm not sure what approach to take. These weeks, I'm studying a bit more, and I'm thinking of creating another game separately, but that will go at my own pace. I don't know what I'll do, but in broad strokes, although it hurts to admit it, you're right. I'll try to find some middle ground to cover the other paths.
People will always choose their prefered path and, if there's no new subscriber, the result will stay the same. Not that it's a bad thing but it's a vicious circle. Either take turns on what you propose or do more than what is voted. And you seem to have found your answer in the meantime. Just don't overwork yourself and take care as well.

As for your other projects, I'll wait until you share them with us to have a real idea of what to expect because the description you did is pretty vague.

I'm really trying to add everything I can, so to speak. I've always had the idea that the game could cover all possible content... but with femdom, I mean to condition the character to their downfall... like with the chef, not sure if I'm making myself clear. The idea of having a dominatrix as head of security abusing and hormonally treating prisoners etc... while if you were dominant... you could have dominant sex with other prisoners, feminize them, use the visiting room for also hetero content... I don't know how to say it, because... it's about covering... everything that can be done.. in different time slots... and make that content now... to be more optional, mainly because the game is about gay m/m dom, m/m sub, cross/sissy, but I do want it to have several more aspects... and add various kinks.... but to introduce them... that's what I mean by proceeding with caution then.. update the guide... make a specific guide for each character.. for content etc. mode.. here you have.. these options on the other side others.. I don't know... sorry for.. being so ambiguous. And I'm advancing that there are characters missing -> the chemist, the warden, the head of security, and the leader of the faction opposed to the black guys. ... I don't know, imagine... okay, for example, the maximum femininity is at 70 (for now.) Imagine you have this head of security who has dominated you, turned you into a woman apparently, but you still have your dick, obviously... imagine that... it opens a path that is... dominating them or some kind of strategy that gives you an advantage... or you become their tool... you would have an extra dominant shemale route... that's why I want the head of security to be a woman and believe me... this is a huge spoiler... but as I see this is getting support... I'm giving hints haha because as I said... also, I'm very concerned about the game's space... because to upload it now I start to struggle a bit.. XD sorry for rambling so much... but most likely, I think... while you're reading this you'll say "oh boy... I think I see where you're going... and it's not a bad idea.." I guess hehe
Those explainations are very interesting (I'm not into everything though it makes sense game wise) but also worrying because you want to add so much possibilities and your time isn't unlimited, especially now that you want to work on another game.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hello.

I stopped participating in this game thread since I'm waiting for the non sissification/feminization routes to become available. There are some comment that I wanted to reply though.

Will the M/M sub content be restricted then? If we have to limit our feminity, we won't meet most of the characters.

On the M/M dom path, will we be able to avoid sissifying others? It seems very often requested and I'm not interested in it as well (to be clear, I'm not into sissification whether for the MC or other characters).

I'm also curious about the content with the therapist on other paths since I'm interested in hypnosis/mind control.

People will always choose their prefered path and, if there's no new subscriber, the result will stay the same. Not that it's a bad thing but it's a vicious circle. Either take turns on what you propose or do more than what is voted. And you seem to have found your answer in the meantime. Just don't overwork yourself and take care as well.

As for your other projects, I'll wait until you share them with us to have a real idea of what to expect because the description you did is pretty vague.

Those explainations are very interesting (I'm not into everything though it makes sense game wise) but also worrying because you want to add so much possibilities and your time isn't unlimited, especially now that you want to work on another game.

Good continuation.
Umm, currently... without reaching 30 femininity... you have the new character Vito in the cafeteria, m/m events in the gym.. something will happen with Vito in the showers... in the cell corridor... Vito's minions in late afternoon might assault you, and you could use strength or intelligence or let yourself be taken... (just like in the library, but with more prisoners.) Also, in the current 0.39 update, there's a new character... and more recently, all the scenes I'm making have their m/m sub content... and if you pass 30 femininity, they change to another scene including the dialogue... so technically now... there's starting to be more gay content. Regarding those characters we're mentioning... which would be the chef, Ismael, and the nerd.. the beginning is indeed gay... and I'm seriously considering adding exclusive m/m sub content for them... but I'll do it for when, as usual, m/m sub comes up in future votes, although it will be... difficult.. to find a bit chubby m/m sub content, as for the nerd, I've looked at several twinks (personally, I love them..) XD maybe it has to do with my sadism like Volgin from MGS... hahaha sorry, I digress... and back to it, the hypnosis with the therapist leads to servitude towards the black gang, but I'll have to delve into this later because the current updates are more about the black gang as well as the 0.39A I'm making right now that brings more content to the basketball court... in late afternoon.
Wow this game was AWESOME! I haven't played this style of game, but you have done so well. I can tell there is a lot of passion in it. Everytime I found new content I'd get all hot and bothered.

I will be very keen to see this evolve further/expand on the existing stuff. Some people in here are wayyyyyy to underappreciative given you've made a free game that fills an awesome niche.

Just to say, from a game design perspective, its great to want everything in your game, but really, I think there is certain content people will enjoy more. Please just focus mostly on the stuff people want. Trying to do too many things at once can really impact how well you can do everything!
Yes, it's becoming increasingly difficult not to add content... but I have a lot of ideas and depending on the votes... I have to tread carefully, thinking, "Okay, I'll introduce this little by little now... then the other thing," and it's challenging. I also want to start developing another game in the same universe as this one... and of course... I don't want to rush its release too soon because lately, I'm learning more about programming bit by bit, and I think... "Ugh, if I improve, then I'm going to have to change... a lot of things." The main mistake with Prison is that I try to go so fast... that I mix up the pronouns in English... and there are many dialogues that... I'm going to have to fix sooner or later with a correction patch... sorry for digressing. In patch 0.39, there's the introduction of a new character and their respective repetitive events... and... thanks to changing part of their story, I'll be able to enable more areas within the prison... to expand the content even more... this small turnaround has been possible due to the support I'm receiving... I'm truly grateful because for me, seeing so many people... looking forward to each weekend... and being able to say, "Wow, what's going to be released this week!!" fills me with excitement... and it must be said... that I injured my shoulder 2 weeks ago and I'm still a bit affected, yet I don't stop... I guess comments like yours, positive reviews that kindly say "you can improve this"... keep me focused and motivated, and regarding content, wow... thanks to touching up patch 0.39 where I went a bit off-script... I'm going to be able to add 2 more areas... and with those 2 more areas... I'll be able to introduce 2 more "boss" characters... and include more missions... like those of the old librarian. I'm happy... it might sound like a spoiler but... I really wanted to make 16 endings in the sub/sissy branch... and now I'm going to be able to make 18... and in the dominant branch when it comes out... I have to add at least 2 more endings... meaning it's not just 36 endings in total... it's almost 50.... and I'm proud of it... sorry for rambling. Thank you so much for the comment and the support, and... in a couple of hours when I finish the 0.39A patch, I'll release 0.39 for free :D

Reactions: Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.39A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes