• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
i keep hoping one day the patch notes will actually be detailed on what content is added rather than a wild goose chase within a very badly designed UI.

please actually include what is added in your patch notes. Makes it so frustrating trying to find the new content.

edit; Especially frustrating to find when the "hints" in the patch notes are in severely broken english.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
also insanely disappointing to see there's a "new game" that youre wanting to work on while this game is still filled with horrible grammatical errors, broken english, incorrect pronouns, and lacking something as simple as a "quest" marker for your next objective to progress any stories.

Can't wait for this to be another project that's "updates won't be affected" by the new game followed by almost immediately being abandoned as it's always the case that results in being burnt out on old projects

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
also insanely disappointing to see there's a "new game" that youre wanting to work on while this game is still filled with horrible grammatical errors, broken english, incorrect pronouns, and lacking something as simple as a "quest" marker for your next objective to progress any stories.

Can't wait for this to be another project that's "updates won't be affected" by the new game followed by almost immediately being abandoned as it's always the case that results in being burnt out on old projects
First of all, I apologize for grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, etc. English is not my primary language, I know that's not an excuse; that's just how it is. Regarding the game's design, it's true that it can be significantly improved visually speaking, but that's why I'm trying to learn. As for having a guide on what to do, I am both for and against it because what I want is to have a lot of content and for you to get lost in the prison, but well, in a certain aspect, I agree with you about the new game. I keep emphasizing and did a poll on Patreon about the main game being Prison, and it will be Prison. I will develop the other when I can because, in part, I want to add more content to the dominant route. So, I have to figure out how to fit it in or how to do it. But if you think I'm going to abandon this project or the other one that I haven't even started, well, honestly, I can argue that when I started, many said that this wouldn't last, and here I am with the same enthusiasm and desire. However, I respect your two comments, and I'll try to improve within my abilities and as soon as possible.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hi i was wonder for why it's chemical lab in game? U can do something there?
In the fem and cross sissy route, it will make sense eventually. For the moment, there is no content - let's say that I need to progress further with all the other characters before accessing it... and the same will happen in the dom route. It's a matter for later...
and I stuck.what I should do next.
The saved data is most likely not compatible because, in the new patch I've released for the patrons, I've included another hidden variable for future use, to be able to defend against the shaved man and other assailants. This will make it easier for me to create other scenes and prevent you from losing x amount of money... but this could be a "Spoiler."

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Are there any content settings? To make this trans only prison for example? Male protag and others are trans would be ideal :sneaky:

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Are there any content settings? To make this trans only prison for example? Male protag and others are trans would be ideal :sneaky:
I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I'm... messed up in the shoulder. If you mean that maybe in the future there's a possibility... that all images become shemales... I'd say yes because it would only require adding a variable and that's it, but it would be very much at the end... if that's what you mean. On the other hand, I try to make this game expand into all possible sexual contents... sorry if I don't... elaborate much, I'm on leave and I've broken my shoulder.... P.S. Thank you for supporting the game, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone know when we will get more content for the Alpha Male side? I love Sissy games but when a game has the option to play Sissy or Alpha, we always end up with 90/10 (90% Sissy, 10% Alpha)

Reactions: Sant3224

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Prison-0.38C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: aa14

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the update. :)

Not sure if it's intended, but you gain instead of lose respect when you submit and lower your head to the Latinos at the very start of the game.

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
How do you interact with the old librarian? he's only ever appeared once and then never again after that.

zappori

Aug 17, 2017
Why is it so hard to understand that paths are case sensitive? Either lowercase everything or camel-case everything, but in your HTML code, you are using "locations" and "Locations" (just as an example, there are more) which might work on Windows, but is just lazy.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Hello, it's been a while since I've played it (2, 3 versions after the release I guess).
Can you tell me how much gay dom mc content the game has?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, it's been a while since I've played it (2, 3 versions after the release I guess).
Can you tell me how much gay dom mc content the game has?
I'm sorry, not at the moment, and it hasn't been voted for, and last week I had a shoulder injury while doing martial arts, so I couldn't advance the new game or add content to that route. Regarding patch 0.38D, I don't think I'll release it for free... mainly because there are only 2 new scenes with Sasha. I'll release it next week, meaning next week 0.38E will be free along with 0.38D. Sorry for the inconvenience, and in total, there will be about 13 new scenes, and well, you'll see the changelog when it comes out and all that, hehe :D

Reactions: aa14 and Sant3224

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm sorry, not at the moment, and it hasn't been voted for, and last week I had a shoulder injury while doing martial arts, so I couldn't advance the new game or add content to that route. Regarding patch 0.38D, I don't think I'll release it for free... mainly because there are only 2 new scenes with Sasha. I'll release it next week, meaning next week 0.38E will be free along with 0.38D. Sorry for the inconvenience, and in total, there will be about 13 new scenes, and well, you'll see the changelog when it comes out and all that, hehe :D
It's alright, thanks for the quick answer

• Love
Reactions: Bourne9000
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes