Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
It's because that part hasn't been introduced yet, and it would be a way to counter Ismael. It would be like a sub-dominant route. I'm sorry for the inconvenience; I'll introduce a message in the next patch.
I think the problem was I was locked into those choices despite taking very few dominant actions in that play through. I ended up having to completely restart to get past that point.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Will there be the possibility to avoid sissification all together and just play M/M scenes?
You can avoid *most* of the sissification at the moment, but some routes are dependent on it especially for the later parts. A small amount of the femininity stat is still required for pretty much all current routes though.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
How to get BBC panty and Tattoo?
The tattoos are still a long way off (mainly because I have to enable a new area and at least one new character). As for the panties, it's the same because I have to implement them with the black market, and the latter is missing the introduction of Tyron. It's true that several characters are already visible within the gang, but there's still more to come

Fucker069

Jan 11, 2024
The tattoos are still a long way off (mainly because I have to enable a new area and at least one new character). As for the panties, it's the same because I have to implement them with the black market, and the latter is missing the introduction of Tyron. It's true that several characters are already visible within the gang, but there's still more to come
Ok got it thanks

Patrick1989

Nov 24, 2017
Are there clear instructions on how to get about 60 fem? I've done the poker, and all of the dad visitations but nothing is happening when I visit the cook again

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
In 0.38 finally some "alpha content". Or again just fem and sissy content?
So far, even in the next patch, there will be m/m sub and sissy content. In my free time, I will try to add part of the dominant route while starting to create the other game that is being voted on. Well, there will be two more games within this "universe," but it will be a gradual process. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reactions: supremepattybruh

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for the continued work and regular updates for this game. One of my favourites in development.
It might sound cheesy or... thanks for comments like this... it's why I keep going... every week trying to release... something, no matter what... because... this gives me... strength. Sorry for getting sentimental. Next week I finally start the new game... and announce the results of the public voting. Hehe.

mrjc121

Jun 25, 2022
The game is really starting to improve but needs a hint system or walkthrough. I can't get any Diego content or the old librarian and guards content. I tried everything
Agree. I've tried both Dom/Sub route, while I suppose I missed a big part of storylines. Referring to other games here, hint system are really helpful if not necessary for players who want to explore most of content which devs paid a lot of time to create.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Good game so far and it shows the dedication you put into the game, the amount of content and updates you're putting out is admirable but I do have a few questions.

1. What's the new game gonna be about? (if you can answer this question obv)

2. Is it gonna be in the same world? if so is it gonna spoil anything about this story?

3. Will the new game in any way affect the amount of updates or time between releases for this game?

4. Is the new game gonna have the same elements as this game? as in, is it only gonna have M/M scenes, feminization, drugs and all that jazz or is it gonna include different stuff?.

That's about it and as I said really good game you got here and it's genuinely refreshing seeing this game not be abandoned considering the genre and how it's well known that they always get abandoned haha. Best of luck dev.

• Love
Reactions: Bourne9000

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Good game so far and it shows the dedication you put into the game, the amount of content and updates you're putting out is admirable but I do have a few questions.

1. What's the new game gonna be about? (if you can answer this question obv)

2. Is it gonna be in the same world? if so is it gonna spoil anything about this story?

3. Will the new game in any way affect the amount of updates or time between releases for this game?

4. Is the new game gonna have the same elements as this game? as in, is it only gonna have M/M scenes, feminization, drugs and all that jazz or is it gonna include different stuff?.

That's about it and as I said really good game you got here and it's genuinely refreshing seeing this game not be abandoned considering the genre and how it's well known that they always get abandoned haha. Best of luck dev.
  1. The new game... the protagonist will be male (fat and ugly, I might add.) and... I don't want to reveal the plot so that no one spoils the idea until the first version is out. But I can say that the setting... is like Dred... but it's not like Dred... and... well, I keep answering questions... haha because that's another thing.
  2. Yes, indeed, it's in the same universe, and I have several nods planned.
  3. The new game won't affect the updates for this one. My priority is Prison; I will possibly update it once a month. Of course, I'll create additional levels on Patreon to see if it gains popularity. If it goes up... I'll try to do it like... with Prison... updating both once a week. But for that to happen, I would need to reach $800-$1000 to... have an excuse to reduce my current working hours and be able to go... more comfortably with the time, to be honest, let's not fool ourselves... this is how it is.
  4. Here comes the joke... indeed, there will be... all those elements and even more... and... it's in the same universe and everything... and this game will first be released from the male perspective... and... the third game will be... from the female perspective... they will all be in the same universe... and I actually have... a script written for 4-5 games and... in April of this year, I can say... that it would have taken 1 year... making the prison game. So indeed, at the latest, there will be a beta of this game available for everyone... but I plan to release the introduction/plot/story honestly in March... I don't want it to be... like when I launched Prison... with nothing in it... and well, the negative reviews I have... are for that reason... well deserved ... for releasing the game without content. They could play the game again now... well, they could, and as for the plot... forgive me if I don't reveal it, but believe me... it's going to be a bomb because no one has done it... hahaha.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
The new game... the protagonist will be male (fat and ugly, I might add.) and... I don't want to reveal the plot so that no one spoils the idea until the first version is out. But I can say that the setting... is like Dred... but it's not like Dred... and... well, I keep answering questions... haha because that's another thing.
Hmmm, that gives me a few ideas of what it could be but I'm probably wrong hahaha.

Yes, indeed, it's in the same universe, and I have several nods planned.
Oh, it's not gonna be based in the prison as well right?

The new game won't affect the updates for this one. My priority is Prison; I will possibly update it once a month. Of course, I'll create additional levels on Patreon to see if it gains popularity. If it goes up... I'll try to do it like... with Prison... updating both once a week. But for that to happen, I would need to reach $800-$1000 to... have an excuse to reduce my current working hours and be able to go... more comfortably with the time, to be honest, let's not fool ourselves... this is how it is.
Good luck dev, I like how you interact on here and are active and I hope that doesn't change as you grow bigger cuz that tends to happen on this site.

Here comes the joke... indeed, there will be... all those elements and even more... and... it's in the same universe and everything... and this game will first be released from the male perspective... and... the third game will be... from the female perspective... they will all be in the same universe... and I actually have... a script written for 4-5 games and... in April of this year, I can say... that it would have taken 1 year... making the prison game. So indeed, at the latest, there will be a beta of this game available for everyone... but I plan to release the introduction/plot/story honestly in March... I don't want it to be... like when I launched Prison... with nothing in it... and well, the negative reviews I have... are for that reason... well deserved ... for releasing the game without content. They could play the game again now... well, they could, and as for the plot... forgive me if I don't reveal it, but believe me... it's going to be a bomb because no one has done it... hahaha.
Yeah I remember playing Prison when it was on the first update and it was bare bones, barely any content and it annoyed me a little how when we progressed some gifs were still masculine on masculine even tho the MC was feminine so I'm glad to see that change. I wish you the best on this and any new games you release, will definitely be checking it out and playing it.

I'll ask one more question and that is, what do the favors for chef do? like when the black inmates or the guards owe him. Is that only gonna include commotions and distractions or is it also gonna be for smth bigger in future updates? and thanks for taking the time to reply.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm, that gives me a few ideas of what it could be but I'm probably wrong hahaha.

Oh, it's not gonna be based in the prison as well right?

Good luck dev, I like how you interact on here and are active and I hope that doesn't change as you grow bigger cuz that tends to happen on this site.

Yeah I remember playing Prison when it was on the first update and it was bare bones, barely any content and it annoyed me a little how when we progressed some gifs were still masculine on masculine even tho the MC was feminine so I'm glad to see that change. I wish you the best on this and any new games you release, will definitely be checking it out and playing it.

I'll ask one more question and that is, what do the favors for chef do? like when the black inmates or the guards owe him. Is that only gonna include commotions and distractions or is it also gonna be for smth bigger in future updates? and thanks for taking the time to reply.
It's just that... if you notice, in the prison game, I don't even say what year it is... or where the prison is or anything like that. So this game... is like... ummm, there's a game in QSP called Evil... the first one... that is like it's something dystopian and at the same time not... that's the "setting," but a bit more... I don't know... but there will be things from the prison... reflected in the game... because this prison is... in the same universe, and the introduction I'm preparing for the character... is related to the prison... as for the question of whether, as you keep growing, you'll change the relationship I have with the forum... That's not going to happen. I owe it to the people who support and enjoy... this game... and my way of... being is not going to change... and what's more, I'm one of those people who believe that any criticism, for better or for worse... always needs to be analyzed well and try to improve... when I saw the bad reviews, of course, it hurts because you say... damn, I did badly, but if you say... eh, well, they're right, let's turn it around, I think that's how magic is made... as for the favors from the chef/the old librarian... if it's to bring those characters to have more power and control over the prison and the protagonist himself... but it's true that I have to go... implementing more content, and the nerd, for example, I have him super abandoned, and I'm making the nerd as if he's struggling to get started, hehehe, but little by little. Honestly, I would like to reach 1200, I would seriously consider quitting my job and dedicating myself only to this... hahaha :$

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
It's just that... if you notice, in the prison game, I don't even say what year it is... or where the prison is or anything like that. So this game... is like... ummm, there's a game in QSP called Evil... the first one... that is like it's something dystopian and at the same time not... that's the "setting," but a bit more... I don't know... but there will be things from the prison... reflected in the game... because this prison is... in the same universe, and the introduction I'm preparing for the character... is related to the prison... as for the question of whether, as you keep growing, you'll change the relationship I have with the forum... That's not going to happen. I owe it to the people who support and enjoy... this game... and my way of... being is not going to change... and what's more, I'm one of those people who believe that any criticism, for better or for worse... always needs to be analyzed well and try to improve... when I saw the bad reviews, of course, it hurts because you say... damn, I did badly, but if you say... eh, well, they're right, let's turn it around, I think that's how magic is made... as for the favors from the chef/the old librarian... if it's to bring those characters to have more power and control over the prison and the protagonist himself... but it's true that I have to go... implementing more content, and the nerd, for example, I have him super abandoned, and I'm making the nerd as if he's struggling to get started, hehehe, but little by little. Honestly, I would like to reach 1200, I would seriously consider quitting my job and dedicating myself only to this... hahaha :$
Best of luck fr, you're doing a really good job and I'm proud of you and what you've made so far, only pay attention to constructive criticism as there will be and there are a lot of just hateful criticism you know so don't mind them at all.

Reactions: Feyn
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes