Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Pregnancy content: Each ejaculation adds X% toward impregnation and rolls the dice on whenever it actually happens. If successful the character gains a water belly (it jiggles like a water balloon) and you can use an item to "induce birth" (it actually only removes the "pregnancy" state with a very brief fade-out-to-black).

Shame.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Animated sex scenes???

Yes yes, there's the "animated" tag, but i've played games here that had that same tag, yet the sex scenes were static, so i wanna make sure

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Animated sex scenes???

Yes yes, there's the "animated" tag, but i've played games here that had that same tag, yet the sex scenes were static, so i wanna make sure
Basically every shoku game is animated. Just check the trailer in OP to make it sure.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Basically every shoku game is animated. Just check the trailer in OP to make it sure.
Alright, thanks! Then it's going to my backlog. The screenshots seems really interesting

EDIT: just checked the trailer, they are indeed animated. A bit fast paced, but considering the RPG battle system, it's understandable why. Still better than static images :)

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I won't call the game shit but damn is it railroady and so far no player choices except how to fuck, i've heard DnD Horror stories that's less railroady than this. Is all Shoku games like this?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I won't call the game shit but damn is it railroady and so far no player choices except how to fuck, i've heard DnD Horror stories that's less railroady than this. Is all Shoku games like this?
I can't remember on their Sister Yuri or Holy Knight something ones. I know Annelite with the reddish pink hair elf was very linear. You just had to beat the end boss and that was it. There was combat rape and I believe CG sex scenes, but the latter I don't recall being forced on you. If memory serves me right they were optional.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
At this point i must know how many times shoku will get away with same model MC with different hair and clothes, same facial expressions especially the orgasm one, same sounds and very similiar plot. I feel like this has been going for a while

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
At this point i must know how many times shoku will get away with same model MC with different hair and clothes, same facial expressions especially the orgasm one, same sounds and very similiar plot. I feel like this has been going for a while
That's like yo've married 10 years ago and fucking the same hole, sometimes trying different kinds of roleplay.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
On one hand new Shoku game YAY!!! on the other BOOOO!!!! looks the same as all the other half ass garbage they have put out for the last couple of years. Girl Knight Milk was the last time I felt excited for a game from this circle, now they just coast on the name and barely make anything you could call a game.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Sep 2, 2018
i hope they paid that voice actress well, because they've used her moans for at least a dozen games at this point
the same exact moans... i hope she's getting royalties on those:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: necrosis627

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
20 minutes to loss of virginity and 100% lewdness, theres been all of 1 lewd enemy that I couldnt even get the scene for since the partner knocks it off, then she does a single HJ and instantly goes to virginity loss. I hope no one paid for this garbage.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
how the hell do you make the robots energy saving parts. i dont see it in the options for the workbench

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
It's not terrible. I like that you eventually unlock full battle fuck mode. Shame that the Pregnancy is half baked though. The preg belly shows up in animations at least but there are no birth scenes.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
The moment I downloaded it, it got instantly flagged as virus and got self deleted by my protection. Anyone here had the same problem? And if not, does anyone have a mega of it that is not in the original post? Thanks pre-emptively!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes