EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
One day, Annette's country suddenly disappeared. What was left was a loyal follower and a large amount of debt. Annette rushes to find out the cause of the country's disappearance. She does not know that a harsh and lewd fate awaits her. She ends up experiencing things that a normal princess would not go through. As the story progresses, the content of humiliation becomes more extreme. The pure Annette eventually falls to the point of prostitution herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Original Title: 亡国の姫アネット
Developer: shoku -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to XXX_Anonim_xxx for the share!

1709897708935.png 1709897726015.png 1709897741498.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
"One day, Annette's country suddenly disappeared. What was left was a loyal follower and a large amount of debt. "

Why would she have debt?
Any... form of government have costs and people who dos IOU(i own you) through times, kings and nobility being the most common to do this shit cause they tend to like to showcase their fortunes and how much power they can reach through money... many were actually in debt to something because they wanted to just keep their lifestyle as such. Honestly even country governments can end up losing their reach or power over situations or laws for their civilians when corporations and private exclusive services with monopoly appears... and in case for some reason they can't pay up the shit they did, the debt pass over like a batton to next generation/lord/company who takes over. Kudos to suffering.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Ehhh... honestly, I was always excited for a new Shoku game until I noticed that they re-use their most of the scenes/scenarios in a new game with scenes/scenarios from an older one. Actually, it's the same problem I have with Miel. "...a bit like tellin' a joke. Each time you tell it the same way it gets a little more stale, so you gotta change it up to keep it fresh." -A. S.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessOfTheExiledCountryAnnette-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa² and Stuffie
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes