RPGM - Completed - Princess of the Exiled Country Annette [v1.00] [shoku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

You know, as much as I want to bitch about reused assets and practically nonexistent plot, shoku games could be explained by 1 single sentence. "It's fucking shoku." And that is, to their credit, a strong personality.

Gameplay 5/5
    Reused concept from previous games. Again, it's shoku. But well, the formula is still fun, to be fair.

Plot 0/5
    I could eat a barrel of chili then proceed to shit all over the floor, trying to write the word "fuck" with my explosive diarrhea and I assure you that would still be more interesting than the entirety of this game storyline. The plot here makes zero fucking sense.

Art 4/5
    Here's a broken record for you. "It's motherfucking shoku." Roll the Fist of The North Star intro: YOU WA SHOKU!! They didn't even change the design for the red oni-like girl of the 3 villainess. It's the same gal from Delia's War I believe? Idfk man it's fucking shoku game and you know what? I still dig it. Fuck me and my trash taste, I guess.

TL;DR
    It's fucking shoku. I cum. 5/5 kek.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

There's one thing to be said about shoku games: they're not for everyone. Some might find them decidedly exaggerated but for me it's an excellent game in which the exaggerations always manage to stop at the right moment and give us lewd and quite crazy moments. The game is a classic RPG which at the beginning seems to have a very good difficulty level but when we unlock lewd attacks it will become decidedly simpler. The story itself is simple although interesting in places and the scenes themselves are, at least for me, really good and entertaining. I really hope to see more of his work in the future!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

satanice8

I really enjoyed shoku games, but this one is weak as hell.
    All scenes seens rushed, the girl turn into a sex slut from just one scene. battle scenes was just terrible. Definitely not the same vibe as previous games.

Animations got worse, poor history, poor scenes.
    If you are curious to see the "new" scenes, just use a save editor and don't waste your time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JayTac

Very meh, even for Shoku.
    The gameplay and hentai is almost fully railroaded, although the combat is at least decent.
    If you're a fan of the artstyle then you'll be happy with it, but to me it's borderline ugly. The poorly done animations make it worse, especially having them constantly play during fights.
    There's no real buildup or corruption. Things start happening immediately and the supposed innocent girl gets to fucking like she's been a prostitute her whole life. Some may want to get to the hardcore parts faster, but the game leaves you no choice in the matter.

Two stars only because I managed to get through it instead of quitting.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ser_psycho

If you like Shoku games you'll like this one. The story is absolutely nonsensical but the animations are nice. Unlike their previous games they don't waste too much time and have the Princess succumb to lewdness extremely quickly so that you can enjoy the lewd content asap. Gamplay is fine. You mostly just need to level up your lewd attacks to One Shot all enemies.