AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Thank for the tip
I keep seeing a...I think Kobold, but I can't interact with it. It looks kind of like a Goblin girl with black hair and a blue accent. I've met one in the Slums of the Human Kingdom and one on the left stairs in the Tavern, but both of them just walk slowly in place and turn rapidly back to their former position if I try to interact with them. Maybe it's just a random NPC.

How do you get through moth forest? can't figure it out
You use a cutting weapon (sword definitely works) to slash the bouncing sacks in the forest. Get them all and the spooky purple mist will clear up. Then go all the way down and all the way to the right--there'll be an exit that leads to the big tree you can see on the map. MothP is nocturnal, by the way, so if you go during the day she'll just tell you to fuck off.

Reactions: AzurePetals

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
:\
You don't need one.
Step 1: Gain the trust from the kingdom (Knight INC)
Step 2: When it at 10 for the kingdom then you can talk the princess.
Step 3: Hang out with princess.
You just need 3 hearts to saving princess from sieges.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Yea but remember they are finish some more part to it like daycare and other things so just search around.
Found one! Knocker in the Tavern. They look exactly like they do in the tutorial, so I'm guessing the Goblin with blue-streaked hair is another NPC. Maybe it's just a random chance thing after you set up the Signpost, the very first thing you can build once you unlock the Kobold throne.

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
Found one! Knocker in the Tavern. They look exactly like they do in the tutorial, so I'm guessing the Goblin with blue-streaked hair is another NPC. Maybe it's just a random chance thing after you set up the Signpost, the very first thing you can build once you unlock the Kobold throne.
Good shit

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Godin m'boy, thanks for the links and tips. By the way do i still need to apply the patches to the game or is 0.12.4b a fix?

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes