HankX

Jul 4, 2017
I have one interesting save file
This one i used some cheating i made with the scripts.
Every princess is in your party, you cant change to all of them in battle still usefull for getting the campfire events.
Ant Princess kingdom is unlocked without the downfall of Human Kingdom.
Every playable caracther have been buffed to oblivion and you have 9000000000 Choco D's

Last edited:

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
I have one interesting save file
This one i used some cheating i made with the scripts.
Every princess is in your party, you cant change to all of them in battle still usefull for getting the campfire events.
Ant Princess kingdom is unlocked without the downfall of Human Kingdom.
Every playable caracther have been buffed to oblivion and you have 9000000000 Choco D's

holy shit :OhMyGoodness:

kira

Aug 13, 2016
It wouldn't be of much help to you in this case.
Royal gift it's an item that increase your affinity with an kingdom making possible to then increase the princess affinity thought events, it's bought in the tavern by I believe two npc's that sometimes show up, its easily recognizable because they both have arts.
I recommend you using cheats.
Well then, tried using gift I can't even get a give option whenever I go to the kingdoms. Do, I have to do more knight quests before this? And if I do, wouldn't it start wars to other kingdoms?

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
Well then, tried using gift I can't even get a give option whenever I go to the kingdoms. Do, I have to do more knight quests before this? And if I do, wouldn't it start wars to other kingdoms?
Best if they aren't in war

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Anyone know where i can found more kobold people?
They're supposed to appear randomly in dungeons or on the map. I mean, that's what KoboldP says when you start her route. I'm looking for them all over, but I'm also trying to find Wood--you can find Stone by breaking rocks with a bashing weapon and Crystal by breaking...well, crystals, with a bashing weapon. Both are in the Kobold Mines, and you can farm Crystal endlessly by repeating the KNIGHTS INC quest about "Ores."
Edit: Maybe not dungeons. KoboldP gives another hint after her throne gets set up--to check in places where there are usually lots of people. Since SkeletonP is almost finished wiping out the map in my game, I might try again in a playthrough where peace is enforced instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godin

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
They're supposed to appear randomly in dungeons or on the map. I mean, that's what KoboldP says when you start her route. I'm looking for them all over, but I'm also trying to find Wood--you can find Stone by breaking rocks with a bashing weapon and Crystal by breaking...well, crystals, with a bashing weapon. Both are in the Kobold Mines, and you can farm Crystal endlessly by repeating the KNIGHTS INC quest about "Ores."
Edit: Maybe not dungeons. KoboldP gives another hint after her throne gets set up--to check in places where there are usually lots of people. Since SkeletonP is almost finished wiping out the map in my game, I might try again in a playthrough where peace is enforced instead.
Thank for the tip

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes