• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
I'm really playing this game wrong, only done upto the second level of guild quests, and now 2 kingdoms waged war against slime, I defended slime, and now they're attacking the human princess' kingdom, tried to save her but no affection. And before this I couldn't even have a conversation with the princess because I'm a nobody. Help.

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
I'm really playing this game wrong, only done upto the second level of guild quests, and now 2 kingdoms waged war against slime, I defended slime, and now they're attacking the human princess' kingdom, tried to save her but no affection. And before this I couldn't even have a conversation with the princess because I'm a nobody. Help.
Buy Royal Gift

How long to wait the game release
How do i make a link on MEGA?

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
It wouldn't be of much help to you in this case.
Royal gift it's an item that increase your affinity with an kingdom making possible to then increase the princess affinity thought events, it's bought in the tavern by I believe two npc's that sometimes show up, its easily recognizable because they both have arts.
I recommend you using cheats.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
On the bright side you be unlocking the ant kingdom which then immediately go on war with desert and slime and gets reckt.
:)

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Can't get it to resize or play in full screen no matter what and I've already had to restart a few times from something missing. I'll wait for a more stable build.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes