• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, but it's seems very random. You need to trigger appearance of portrait on the table in living room (and by that you can name aunt and cousin). Then, two rings appears in your room at one of these shelves. And you need to click on second from the left.

I mean... mom must be no less desperate than neighbor, if not more. Not surprising situation tbh. Does it feel realistic? I think yeah, not impossible. I wouldn't say "slut", but both Naomi and mom look like just a desperate housewives. And i enjoyed how mom's voyeur scenes slowly unfold her inner desires, bit by a bit each time. Can't say that i haven't seen something like that many times before, but it's something.
i just hope mom will need more tease before sex scene

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
i just hope mom will need more tease before sex scene
I'm not so sure about that, again judging by last scene. It might be more of a easy temptation for mom now. And there might be a good reasons for that, like feeling guilty. HJ-BJ-paizuri-comforting cowgirl or something in that progression. At least, mom look honest and pretty much great waifu for long term.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...just some little relieves about the latest release:
- when clicking on the console in the MC room, instead of "No games" it comes out "no gaems", with no capital letters, that's one of the most important grammar mistakes (although it can be bypassed for now, due to the fact that it's a not yet developed part of the VN/game).
- the fact that the dialogues are repeating again and again when some scenes happen (breakfast, dinner, walking into the bathroom when mom in, Heather and sister in the sister's room, and so on) is a bit boring in the long run and makes one want to skip; it would probably be better to make some different pieces of plots for every situation, that could be recalled randomly in that case.
- I've found some incongruence at the very beginning of the plot, when the MC says that it's better to get changed before going to work at Naomi's "even if it's not true"... but how can he tell it's not true? At the same way, how the mother can be worried about the kind of job of the MC, if he still hadn't work over there? Maybe a look on the plot in that case should be useful for the story to make a good sense.
If something else comes to my mind, i'll make another post. Hope the Devs can read it... :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yep I love hot emo and goth girls too! There is just something about them... WooOOOoOO!

We will definitely have more scenes/options with the other female characters as the game progresses. This one is just more focused on Naomi to build the plot to the point we need it to be for progression ;).
my first favorite emo girls and what got me into liking em in high school :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
GODDAMMIT. I really, really, really liked the art style and was very happy to find another game using it after AZL... I mean, yeah, sure, there could be more variety in boob sizes- but GODDAMMIT this is really sad... for me and my dick. Guess I can alway try and replay AZL...

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, I sent the creator a message via f95, but im not sure how much he checks this site. If you have his email, please let me know, as I would like to make him an offer that could get this game completed. Thanks!

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF
3.80 star(s) 107 Votes