Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Well at least I keep that shit in fiction, IRL it's beyond fucked up. Even perverts got to have standards.
I believe IRL those are still rare cases of deviance mixed with casuality (if the mother or father didn't happen to agree ecc...).

Having said that i really approve of such scenario in a fiction, it would be so immersive and realistic instead of having parents simply turning slutty from day to night.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
takes after her mommy :eek:penedeyewink:
Well I just played thru until Mom catches you with Naomi and I'm here to report that despite the sweet art, I never saw Heather. She's just art so far, not yet in the game. The dialogue and game so far is very short and repetitive in the extreme. your Mom and Sistger disappear except during breakfast and dinner, you cannot open any door but the bathroom and your own and the game so far consists of getting up, going into the bathroom, interrupting either your Mom or Sister, then suffering thru a space-bar pounding repetition morning mouth. Then getting a link directly from your kitchen to your Neighbors living room - strange that really/ There is some variety in chores once at Naomi's house but that joy is quickly pounded to dust when you come home and can do nothing but read the rinse & repeat space-bar pounding raft of verbiage that once ended will finally allow you to go to your room and click on sleep until the next morning when you do it all over again... Word for word. That same verbiage over and over at breakfast and dinner actually had me pissed off by the time I got around to banging Naomi.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well I just played thru until Mom catches you with Naomi and I'm here to report that despite the sweet art, I never saw Heather. She's just art so far, not yet in the game. The dialogue and game so far is very short and repetitive in the extreme. your Mom and Sistger disappear except during breakfast and dinner, you cannot open any door but the bathroom and your own and the game so far consists of getting up, going into the bathroom, interrupting either your Mom or Sister, then suffering thru a space-bar pounding repetition morning mouth. Then getting a link directly from your kitchen to your Neighbors living room - strange that really/ There is some variety in chores once at Naomi's house but that joy is quickly pounded to dust when you come home and can do nothing but read the rinse & repeat space-bar pounding raft of verbiage that once ended will finally allow you to go to your room and click on sleep until the next morning when you do it all over again... Word for word. That same verbiage over and over at breakfast and dinner actually had me pissed off by the time I got around to banging Naomi.
atleast i lost my v-card :D

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Valid criticism I think. If players are going to be forced to interact with the mother and sister at meal times, the dialogue should at least be more varied.

Hopefully this is picked up in a future update focusing on those characters.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I understand the frustration. There is going to be introduction of more varying breast sizes as the game develops to appeal to more players. The family photo in the living room depicts one case (the MC's (step)cousin) who has very "average" sized breasts.
incest is wincest thus i went that route :eek:penedeyewink:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
For those asking:

Content that was added in V0.2:

*Illustrations for (step)Mom/(step)Sister morning bathroom scenes
*New (step)Mom early morning walk-in on MC illustration
*Three new handy work scenes (random order every time) before H-scenes build-up with Naomi
*Two new Naomi flirt with MC scenes (one happens after she gives money for the day each day) the other is at the end of the last new handy work scene
*Illustrations for evening window scene with Naomi (after you unlock the first couple of H-scenes with her)
*Family photo of (step)Mom, (step)Aunt, (step)Cousin
*Two brand new H-scenes with Naomi -- including the special animated scene (more animated scenes will be included in the future because they are awesome!)
*Cliffhanger scene after last Naomi H-scene for the update
*??? Secret added ???
yeah i notice that two new scenes was the dick rub when reaching for the cup and and losing of the v-card although i wish some more content with heather since to me shes the best girl i have a thing for emo girls :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Yep I love hot emo and goth girls too! There is just something about them... WooOOOoOO!

We will definitely have more scenes/options with the other female characters as the game progresses. This one is just more focused on Naomi to build the plot to the point we need it to be for progression ;).
i have a question though why is there a picture of a doggy style picture with heather in the first page?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you get the scene where naomi masterbates in her nightie? I got every other scene but that one.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I understand the frustration. Women with varying breast sizes will be introduced as the game develops to appeal to more players. The family photo in the living room depicts one case (the MC's (step)cousin) who has very "average" sized breasts.
Everyone in the game or step :'(((( ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough, I've looked around and I can't find how to trigger the secret scenes :(

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
That scene is being redone at the moment - Sorry! It was from the DEMO scene but we needed to revamp it.

The way to unlock the first secret scene is talked about in this thread. As far as I know, the second secret has yet to be talked about/revealed.
still that voyeur scene of naomi was sexy as well in this version :p

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Can we off the message to see more the pictures of the game? exemple: When naomi give the MC goodbye i want to see the big cleavage but i cant because of the text. Sorry bad english

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes