VN Ren'Py Abandoned Powered Stranger [v0.71] [Z-Wave]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey everybody,

I'm the developer of this game. Thank you for your vivid discussion and high praise!

Special thanks goes to @crust who caused this thread. Since you guys are more active than my patreon followers (for now ;-)), I felt like I needed to join this forum. For weeks I'm desperately trying to drive attention towards the game and you fine gentlemen are contributing more activity than anyone else without me even knowing of your existence.

So, please let me know what you'd like me to add. And please continue to give feedback or add your ideas for future versions, I highly appreciate it!

Have a great time and may the Power protect you!

Z-Wave

PS: On my patreon page there's a test poll for the next girls and you might want to add your favorites there before the actual poll goes online in December.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like the art seems like this could be a good game. I'm looking forward to see what content gets added in the next update.

v0.3 will be released on Nov. 26
v0.4 will be released on Dec. 31

Hey everybody,

I'm the developer of this game. Thank you for your vivid discussion and high praise!

Special thanks goes to crust who caused this thread. Since you guys are more active than my patreon followers (for now ;-)), I felt like I needed to join this forum. For weeks I'm desperately trying to drive attention towards the game and you fine gentlemen are contributing more activity than anyone else without me even knowing of your existence.

So, please let me know what you'd like me to add. And please continue to give feedback or add your ideas for future versions, I highly appreciate it!

Z-Wave

PS: On my patreon page there's a test poll for the next girls and you might want to add your favorites there before the actual poll goes online in December.
Here's a link to the poll the dev mentioned -

Reactions: Z-Wave

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Hey everybody,

Special thanks goes to crust who caused this thread. Since you guys are more active than my patreon followers (for now ;-)), I felt like I needed to join this forum. For weeks I'm desperately trying to drive attention towards the game and you fine gentlemen are contributing more activity than anyone else without me even knowing of your existence.

Z-Wave

welcome to the forum !

if you're taking suggestions on features to add,i'd definitely suggest some form of scene replay gallery or option,after all if we have to work hard to get the best possible outcomes then we should be able to enjoy those scenes again,imo.

also,whilest i cant remember off the top of my head,but if there's ever been any extra rangers/6th rangers who were women in any of the eras,they should definitely be added.

AngryTrash

May 11, 2018
Hey everybody,

Z-Wave

Found your patreon through this, and when it was put back up I started supporting a few days ago

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm happy to see how active this forum is. I'll probably check out the other threads as well and maybe become a loyal member like you guys. Also it's never bad to get a lot of "inspirations" from other creator's work.

Thank you for posting my link here @Hones! Regarding your question about the next version's content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ShadowSamurai thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely add some kind of replay gallery, probably starting with v0.4 when there's more sex to choose from. And yes, extra Rangers will be added. I even think about doing some kind of "special" when we hit v1.0 and v2.0 and so on, adding a villain girl side story or a threesome option. There's so much material to choose from. If Hasbro doesn't interfere, we will have a lot of fun for years or even decades to come!

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to add.

Best Regards

Z-Wave

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey everybody,

Special thanks goes to @crust who caused this thread. Since you guys are more active than my patreon followers (for now ;-)), I felt like I needed to join this forum. For weeks I'm desperately trying to drive attention towards the game and you fine gentlemen are contributing more activity than anyone else without me even knowing of your existence.

Z-Wave

Summer from RPM is a notable absence. Also, the sexbot Tenaya 7 from that season is super hot. It's in an alternate timeline so you wouldn't have to worry about chronology.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Summer from RPM is a notable absence. Also, the sexbot Tenaya 7 from that season is super hot. It's in an alternate timeline so you wouldn't have to worry about chronology.
.....there was a sexbot in power rangers ? how in the hell did i not know that

Reactions: Legend 123

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hello again,

I just released the v0.21 "Hot Fix" that has a huge feature added (yes, it's the increased dick size of the MC, nothing more).

Changelog v0.21 "Hot Fix":
- The MC now has a much bigger dick
- The sex animations are running smoother and a bit faster
- Nothing else (dialogue and point system is still the same)

Or just wait for @crust or anyone else to upload it here. :)

I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Z-Wave

PS: @ltpika RPM Summer is noted and will be an option in the official poll, thanks!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i had another general idea that could be interesting-how about adding the female rangers from the original source material ?

you'd probably have to do a bit more work and research and stuff,but there is a ranger wiki with all the info on,and it could be some sort of fun optional story after the main one is allready done.

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
@ShadowSamurai I definitelly consider every suggestion. In the end the patreon poll will decide what girls will be done next. I'll definitely add your ideas to that poll, so keep up the feedback loop!

Greetings

Z-Wave

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
@ShadowSamurai I definitelly consider every suggestion. In the end the patreon poll will decide what girls will be done next. I'll definitely add your ideas to that poll, so keep up the feedback loop!

Greetings

Z-Wave
What about the chick from the 95 movie? With the green bikini?

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
@ltpika You're talking Dulcea, right?

Sure, I'll add her to the officiall poll.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everybody,

Z-Wave

Welcome to F95! And thanks for your hard work in making this game. You should apply for the developer tag for your account. I have no idea how to go about doing that though.

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

new tiny update is out:

This version adds a memory system to give you better dialogue when repeating the game (based on what endings you have seen so far).

Regarding your posts:
@nad destroyer Thanks for the praise. Does anybody know how I can get this developer tag?
@Foxial Kidsia Yes there is a Walkthrough . However: I think the game is enjoyed best by trial and error since you'll miss out on some nice references if you only play the perfect route. If you want to support me (or are interested in the sex scenes only ;-)), well... now you know what to do.

May the Power protect you!

Z-Wave

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think some signature banners might help get more awareness out there, is anyone with the know how willing to make one?

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi mates,

I need your feedback here: My idea is to further systemize the version numbers like this:

Version X.YZ
- Z: Changes of Z mean tiny updates in between releases and contain bug fixes, corrected typos, added dialogue, introduction of new mechanics etc. (but no story progression)
- Y: Changes of Y indicate the main monthly release. Odd numbers introduce a new girl's story (most probably without sex scenes yet) and even numbers complete the girl's storyline.
- X: When X changes we celebrate. Only in these versions we'll complete special characters like Villains or special events like threesomes (based on the poll results).

So for example going from v0.51 to v0.6 will complete the story of the character introduced in v0.5, whereas in v0.9 we'll introduce a special character or event that will be finished in v1.0

This system will have the following effects:
- better predictability of what to expect
- fixed ratio of special characters to 1:5 so we make sure to mainly go with the Rangers story first (after 4 Rangers we get 1 special event)
- simplified polls for the next version's girls on patreon

I mainly have 2 questions I need your feedback on:
1. Do you like the new system and would you change anything about it?
2. Is it good to focus on story and characters first and or do you demand new sex scenes in every monthly release of the game, even at the cost of character progression?

I'm looking forward to your replies!

May the Power protect you

Z-Wave

PS: @ltpika thank you for the banner idea! Is anyone able and willing to help us out here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes