Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm trying to download all the assets in order for use the Mallory you made, but no matter what I do it can't load files labelled something with "XTransfer". I've already acquired the Shape Shift for Genesis 8 Female(s), but it doesn't seem to be it for some reason. Any ideas or do you know all of the assets for her?
Xtransfer is a script I used to convert Genesis 3 to Genesis 8. You don't really need it. I can remove it and reupload the model.

Reactions: Pervinator

fourinthestore

Formerly 'lolitsme77'
May 21, 2020
Xtransfer is a script I used to convert Genesis 3 to Genesis 8. You don't really need it. I can remove it and reupload the model.
It just seems to gray out the area of her torso, (of course implying the textures are missing). The rest of her seems fine though!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
As always, my personal scene subset for Mallory. This isn't an exact replica, but close enough for fan art. I think the original used something like Breastacular but I dislike that morph, it adds very little, and makes the nipples look UGLY in my opinion. Feel free to add it in if you wish. I just dislike the nipples it creates. Anyhow... I try to limit the morphs I use. Makes it easier to download and get started with her...

Mallory (G8F) Assets
Character:
Hair:
Genitals:

Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment Mallory (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
As always, my personal scene subset for Mallory. This isn't an exact replica, but close enough for fan art. I think the original used something like Breastacular but I dislike that morph, it adds very little, and makes the nipples look UGLY in my opinion. Feel free to add it in if you wish. I just dislike the nipples it creates. Anyhow... I try to limit the morphs I use. Makes it easier to download and get started with her...

Mallory (G8F) Assets
Character:
Hair:
Genitals:

Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3236535

Looking really good mate.

pafu01

Apr 20, 2018

Mallory (G8F) Assets
Character:
Hair:
Genitals:

Scene Subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3236535

Wow that's pretty close, great work bro (y)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow that's pretty close, great work bro (y)
I saved A LOT of screenshots of her, looked at her from every angle I could, kept adjusting etc... I get a little anal about it at times. LMAO... I think the dev used the Breastacular morphs, I didn't. But I thought I came almost spot on with her breasts when comparing at different angles. She's a hottie and thankfully, didn't require a lot of different characters. I already had that character asset and had been wanting to use it for something. I was glad to see that's what he used.

Icebergslime

Apr 17, 2021
i think the eye scale used in game is always like 100% - 150% more than the baseline,but otherwise really spot on
(y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My version of the musclebound version of Sterling, the Main Character. As always, it's not perfect, but close enough for my liking.
I can think of at least one more morph that would probably help with some VERY minor things, but I like to limit the morphs that are required when uploading and I have one already.

Sterling (G8M) Assets
Char: Greg for Genesis 3 & 8 Male
hair: Trevor Hair Set for Genesis 8 Male(s)
Genitals:
Morphs: Musculature HD Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8

My scene subset requiring the above assets (they're listed in a text file in this 7zip as well): View attachment Sterling (G8M) Scene Subset.7z

Sterling (G8M) - Centerfold.png

You no longer need to use Hunter in renders WhiteWolf619! ;)

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My version of the musclebound version of Sterling, the Main Character. As always, it's not perfect, but close enough for my liking.
I can think of at least one more morph that would probably help with some VERY minor things, but I like to limit the morphs that are required when uploading and I have one already.

Sterling (G8M) Assets
Char: Greg for Genesis 3 & 8 Male
hair: Trevor Hair Set for Genesis 8 Male(s)
Genitals:
Morphs: Musculature HD Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8

My scene subset requiring the above assets (they're listed in a text file in this 7zip as well): View attachment 3261016

View attachment 3261015
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker