Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I stopped playing it at chapter 7 I think and from what I heard there are 1 or 2 chapters left until it ends so I'm waiting for it to finish to play again, I generally avoided the bad endings, so that's what disappointed you?
Actually, to be completely fair, there has been some nice scenes in this, especially in chapter 9, my favourite being with Brenna.

I watched through the bad endings and that is one area I liked how he did it. You can make a bad choice, and I purposely make bad choices now just to see what happens as this game takes you back to where you went wrong once you seen it all so you can make the right choice, a great design choice to be honest.

I'll plow through the rest to see what happens. I often hammer away at my space bar to skip really bad dialog. I have to be careful I don't break my space bar one of these days. hehehe...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Eva i believe is this character model...skin texture anyway.
Yeah! I think you're right! She has that signature mole on her face. How does those spots on her belly area line up (just above her belly button). I know there's four there and two on the inside of her legs.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

fourinthestore

Formerly 'lolitsme77'
May 21, 2020
Since several people have asked me for it, here's the Mallory I made. View attachment 3233292 View attachment 3233296
I'm trying to download all the assets in order for use the Mallory you made, but no matter what I do it can't load files labelled something with "XTransfer". I've already acquired the Shape Shift for Genesis 8 Female(s), but it doesn't seem to be it for some reason. Any ideas or do you know all of the assets for her?