teuitonicdude

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know where we can submit bugs for the Dev? The maxLust upgrade for the seduction tree for the prince isn't working properly, if you take it the maxLust stat goes up correctly but it goes back to it's original pre-upgrade value if you save after choosing the upgrade and then load that save.

It's possible this is happening too with other stats and I haven't noticed yet.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know where we can submit bugs for the Dev? The maxLust upgrade for the seduction tree for the prince isn't working properly, if you take it the maxLust stat goes up correctly but it goes back to it's original pre-upgrade value if you save after choosing the upgrade and then load that save.

It's possible this is happening too with other stats and I haven't noticed yet.
You can comment on some of his patreon posts, even without being a patron. I submit bugs there.

TKay

Jun 27, 2018
YES there is a "Free Play" mode now, released around August 25th! Thanks for mentioning that iamnuff. A casual scrub like me can play this adult game without any stress now! woohoo

Reactions: MagicSlay

TKay

Jun 27, 2018
YES there is a "Free Play" mode now, released around August 25th! Thanks for mentioning that iamnuff. A casual scrub like me can play this adult game without any stress now! woohoo
Sorry I didn't clarify. Wyeh you start a new game, go to
Difficulty -->
Game Length -->
Click left a couple times to make the time limit unlimited (except you still fail the King's Quests and you still have to pay the Daily Food Upkeeps???)

So not really "Free" to Play

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I always keep my difficulty over 100% anyway, because that's how you unlock stuff in chargen.

Mostly i set my death-outcome to the highest to get the most points (permadeath) then after starting the game I use save-editor to set it back to normal.

DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
By any chance, does anyone know if this for Android is official or unofficial to play? I feel like playing, thanks.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
By any chance, does anyone know if this for Android is official or unofficial to play? I feel like playing, thanks.
The dev's Patreon site only has downloads for Windows and Linux, so versions for other OSes are likely unofficial ports by fans.

chuck norris 69

Dec 23, 2017
If you want me to be honest , i deleted the game 3 seconds after got the screen to name the character... a shemales based game play isn't what i would support to play..altho you did a awesome job on the art..if you do come up with male characters then i might give it another try and even support your game

Maybe read the game descriptions before you download then? It's literally the first 7 words.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Since there is now a male protagonist (and ignoring the futa content...) it is worth making a try here. But suuuuuure the fucking unity, impossible to play this on my PC, at least there is a way to play this in the browser?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since there is now a male protagonist (and ignoring the futa content...) it is worth making a try here. But suuuuuure the fucking unity, impossible to play this on my PC, at least there is a way to play this in the browser?
If a game does not have the HTML tag before the game's title it cannot be played in a browser. This is NOT an HTML game, so no.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Can somebody point me towards the unlockables save please?
For the previous version, it was in {game install location}\PoP_V0.7.4.0_win_Data\saveData. So for this version copy the saveData folder from your old version to the {game install location}\PoP_V0.7.5.1_win_Data folder. Delete every save file except Unlockables.sav.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't think that the number of combats to get the next reward is working correctly in this new version. It's triggering every 4 battles instead of every 5. Either that's wrong, or the text that says "Next at" needs to change to reflect it's every 4 fights.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
More observations regarding v0.7.5.1...

The new UI for combat is very nice. Loving it.

Fertility/Virility potions in the Farm no longer appear to work (I haven't yet tried any other Farm consumables in this new version). They were functioning just fine in v7.4.0, so something in the update broke this. (Yes, I did start a new game.)

The Brothel capacity limit of 5 is a nice way to try to slow players down a bit. Is there an in-game means to expand this cap? If not, perhaps one can be added. Add a new, and expensive, upgrade. Perhaps even requiring some condition to unlock.

The shop price decrease based on relation is a step in the right direction, but I'd think that if Lumira is in "love" (rel 80+) with the MC the discount would be better than just 25%. Not that money really matters all that much by the time you get her to that point.

The new event of gathering food from yellow exclamation marks in forests is very welcome in the early game. Helps to deal with the problem of acquiring girls (and their food usage) faster than you can afford to build farms. On the other hand, I have not (yet) triggered the event I used to see in forests where the firedemons do their ritual and you can get futa potions from them. Is that event still in the game?

Not something specific to this new version, but something that feels ... undone: there is no art shown when you trigger one of those yellow exclamation marks and the result is: treasure (gold), or a battlefield (loot), or a defunct teleportal, or you're gathering food. Just to name a few. Sure, these events don't involve some type of 'monster' girl, but showing some sort of art would enhance the game's aesthetics.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Found another bug in v0.7.5.1: in the shop I was shown prices for health and mana potions stating 135 gold, but I was charged 180 for each one I bought.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes