brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Genetic values can be edited without. I think traits can too. i know personality can't though.
Honestly, I don't much care about personality, you can just breed another girl till you get the one you want.

Also, the most important part to be save-edited is your 'cheater' value. So you can use the premade cheats and then just save-edit yourself back to 'not a cheater' to keep unlocking stuff.
Question: what variable is that, when opening the save in the site? Thanks (because I don't see it.. and probably I even missed it though it's there) :FeelsBadMan:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Question: what variable is that, when opening the save in the site? Thanks (because I don't see it.. and probably I even missed it though it's there) :FeelsBadMan:
"hasCheated". It is set to zero in a game in which you haven't used the in-game cheats.

Reactions: brynhildr

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You can edit the save files here , you can also edit the number of skill points you have on character creation skill if you search for their number (using cheat engine) while changing the difficulty settings, search for the default number of points and either lower them by increasing the difficulty or increase them by decreasing the difficulty. You can then set them to 999 and max out all stats and take every good trait.
i tried saveedit but the entire thing is in code. I couldn't find anything to edit other than Gold, wood,etc.
I need the cheats for stuff like Unlocking characters or spells.
thanks tho. Will try the CE thing.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One of the more important things that the online save editor will not do is allow you to change what inventory items are being carried or stored. There are only variables for how many uses an item has, and what its rarity is. Not what it actually is. IOW, you can give a potion or weapon more uses, but you cannot change one item into something else.

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Played the game a while ago and liked it. It seemed to have a lot of potential. Seems now that the game is tedious because of the kings quests stuff. I could just use the option at the end to continue playing but it says I can't unlock stuff anymore. Wish kings quest was optional other than that it still seems pretty good, if a bit bogged down with little time for rest. "Gotta eat ta live. Gotta steal to eat. Tell ya all about it when I have the time." Indeed

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Played the game a while ago and liked it. It seemed to have a lot of potential. Seems now that the game is tedious because of the kings quests stuff. I could just use the option at the end to continue playing but it says I can't unlock stuff anymore. Wish kings quest was optional other than that it still seems pretty good, if a bit bogged down with little time for rest. "Gotta eat ta live. Gotta steal to eat. Tell ya all about it when I have the time." Indeed
Save-edit to give yourself 9999 days.

Reactions: cbcsparky

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone have any tips for unlocking starting traits? Getting up to 10 in a stat is a little tricky. Especially if you have to keep the other stats below 2, but i think i got a couple of those.

Eagle-eye is one I'm looking for at the moment, but I'm not sure what others there are, or what might be useful.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
''Text-based''
Aww. :FeelsBadMan:
''SexScenes:
They will mostly be Image slideshows with descriptions etc. (maybe sometimes animated)''
Oh! So it's not just purely text-based with some character portraits? Sweet! :FeelsGoodMan:
Pretty much.

Reactions: ponyguy

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
Maybe I'm blind for missing it, but where can I see my reputation for the new "Prince" character? I was playing as normal and suddenly I got a game over because my reputation was too low.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Posted on the game thread at 8ch.net ...

Version 0.7.2.2:

Fixed bugs:

- removing items from humans lowered the stats twice
- recruiting characters with your maincharacter wasnt possible/ recruiting other unique characters was possible
- losing an arena battle and then returning from portals later counted as failing inside
- artifact missions didnt spawn continuously
- some slime/hive spawning issues (position, pay manacost with invalid location)
- instant breeding didnt reset the fail-counter on success
- beastgirl species wasnt in the random species pool, affecting some things like tavern etc.
- some visual bugs
Also lowered stat gains during levelup for strength/magic strength and weakened some damaging spells.

I've tested my 7.2.1 saves and they appear to be working just fine in 7.2.2.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is that 7.2.2 patch unofficial then? It's not on the patreon.

Aside from that, what builds do people go for? I'm trying to avoid biologist, since I always go for that. Trainer looks good, if it really gives EVERYONE bonus exp.
Tamer could lead to an interesting playstyle centered around using nonhuman characters.

Doctor is great for heals (after combat and removing injuries)
I know that scientist lets you fix broken portals without crystals, but I don't think that's really worth it.

For traits, I usually stack up with beautiful/strong/intelligent/resilient. So anything I breed from myself will have a shit ton of good traits.
That means leaving myself with zeroes in genetics though.
I mean, gaining genetic + is easier than gaining traits for yourself, right?

For starting characters... I'll probably go bug/lizard so i can get started on my solder-bug, or maybe lizard/harpy.
Last couple of playthroughs I went for succubus, but they're super common.

edit: If there are any cheats or ways to give yourself or your starters more points in chargen, then I'd love to know them. CE doesn't seem to work.

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
about the king's quests, rerolling the quest resets the timer, so if you manage to get 20 rep points with the king in less time than you've set in the dificulty settings you're golden, and can safely ignore the king.

all you need is:
-yourself on guard duty
-trainer of lvl 7+ the higher the better optimally level 10+(i use the centaur NPC reasons below but you can give the trait to anyone for 500g at the library)
-4 soldiers resting
-camp 2h
-repeat until soldiers are at lvl 6+
-return soldiers for a hefty profit 4k if returned at lvl 6 and 20+ total rep +1 per level up
- reroll quest, timer is reset and the king doesnt care that you are ignoring his quests.

Centaur NPC benefits
-starter max lvl 20 <- ritual to cap centaur
-starts with trainer
-as of now you can rep him up to 100 via gifts

it also works wonders for general leveling, and it ends up giving you all basic races at maxlvl 10 for rituals

also no need to save edit for it to work, though it can be used

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
about the king's quests, rerolling the quest resets the timer, so if you manage to get 20 rep points with the king in less time than you've set in the dificulty settings you're golden, and can safely ignore the king.

all you need is:
-yourself on guard duty
-trainer of lvl 7+ the higher the better optimally level 10+(i use the centaur NPC reasons below but you can give the trait to anyone for 500g at the library)
-4 soldiers resting
-camp 2h
-repeat until soldiers are at lvl 6+
-return soldiers for a hefty profit 4k if returned at lvl 6 and 20+ total rep +1 per level up
- reroll quest, timer is reset and the king doesnt care that you are ignoring his quests.

Centaur NPC benefits
-starter max lvl 20 <- ritual to cap centaur
-starts with trainer
-as of now you can rep him up to 100 via gifts

it also works wonders for general leveling, and it ends up giving you all basic races at maxlvl 10 for rituals

also no need to save edit for it to work, though it can be used
Doesn't resetting the timer just... reset the timer, not stop it? And it costs rep?
So you have to keep resetting the timer every seven days, and to do that you need to keep grinding rep?

If you're going to use an exploit like that, you might as well just use saveeditonline to change your 'days left' value to 999 and then actually be able to ignore him.

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
Doesn't resetting the timer just... reset the timer, not stop it? And it costs rep?
So you have to keep resetting the timer every seven days, and to do that you need to keep grinding rep?

If you're going to use an exploit like that, you might as well just use saveeditonline to change your 'days left' value to 999 and then actually be able to ignore him.
Is it an exploit?
training soldiers grants rep and money,
you can re-roll the king's quest for rep
where is the exploit?
also the next one lasts up to 2 extra days as if you had completed it with time remaining.

and again, i offered an alternative to save editing. As you can always save edit everything instead of playing the game, so there is that too.

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
Is there any way to disable the final mission without invalidating your save/unlocks? It seems delaying the king's quests indefinitely doesn't prevent the final mission from popping up. I don't much like the idea of having a preset deadline, especially in a game like this.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't think I've ever actually seen the final mission. Didn't know there was one.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In case the dev reads this forum, or one of his patrons will repost this to someplace the dev does read...

suggested UI additions to improve the game -

Home:

- add a button to sort by current Morale.

Brothel:

- add a button to sort by current Morale (much more useful than sorting by level or maxlevel).

Prepare for mission:

- allow a mouseover of a character's portrait to pop up that character's info window, just as it does at 'home'.
- when mousing over items carried please display the same info pop-up as for when an item is in the stash.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes