BigTittyFace

Oct 9, 2018
Can anyone give me an explanation of how the Farm works? It just doesnt' really make sense, I understand how fusion works, but producing an egg is near-impossible.
I tried placing a Futa and a Female in the farm and gave them potions to help things go smoothly, and after selecting the stuff I would prefer to be inherited, nothing happens at all the next day and the one after.
What am I doing wrong ?

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
What am I doing wrong ?
Fertility and virility(and modifiers like potions) contribute to a green number you can see at the bottom right or left.

Assuming the version is 8.x or higher. This is how much the meter rises per day or "speed up". Once the meter reaches 100%, the egg gets produced. You hatch it in the hatchery(Home->Farm->Hatchery)

Assuming the version is 7.x. The number is the chance to produce an offspring. It rises with repeated attempts.

IMPORTANT THING PEOPLE MISS(or at least I did). To bring up a pairing in the farm with saved settings, click on one member and click on the heart on their portrait. Otherwise you might reset the pair and bonuses/progress from repeated breeding.

W65

May 31, 2018
Can anyone give me an explanation of how the Farm works? It just doesnt' really make sense, I understand how fusion works, but producing an egg is near-impossible.
I tried placing a Futa and a Female in the farm and gave them potions to help things go smoothly, and after selecting the stuff I would prefer to be inherited, nothing happens at all the next day and the one after.
What am I doing wrong ?
There's more than just fertility and virility that go into producing offspring. I think you need to check out how much the two like or hate each other. That's the stuff in the middle of the pairing, kinda near the potion stuff if I remember right. Characters can be more or less attracted to genders, sex organ size, species, personality--there're a lot of things that go into it, like everything in this game.

In the versions before the big breeding change, the chance-per-day would always be pretty low if the paired up characters weren't actually attracted to each other, at least until many days had passed. I assume it works the same way in the progress-per-day versions.

The aphrodisiac potion can help with the partners not liking each other. There's also a "toys" option in the potions area that you can use which takes care of likes and dislikes specific to sex organs, but I think it also reduces the likelihood of breeding. I think both of those upgrades have to be unlocked.

I cheat too freely to talk about it, but I just can't imagine that the balance is any good in this game for e.g. gold. Then again, it's still early days to talk about balance seriously.

BigTittyFace

Oct 9, 2018
Fertility and virility(and modifiers like potions) contribute to a green number you can see at the bottom right or left.

Assuming the version is 8.x or higher. This is how much the meter rises per day or "speed up". Once the meter reaches 100%, the egg gets produced. You hatch it in the hatchery(Home->Farm->Hatchery)

Assuming the version is 7.x. The number is the chance to produce an offspring. It rises with repeated attempts.

IMPORTANT THING PEOPLE MISS(or at least I did). To bring up a pairing in the farm with saved settings, click on one member and click on the heart on their portrait. Otherwise you might reset the pair and bonuses/progress from repeated breeding.
Thank you for an EXTREMELY helpful post, managed to start hatching eggs finally.
I have another question, how do you increase the max level for certain forms, say Seer? do you have to increase your max lvl genes only ?

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
Max level genes only apply in breeding.

When you get global exp for a race, you wan to look for the option in the skill purchasing screen that says, "Increase Max Level for all Forms." You gain Global Exp for a race by doing the Ritual with a higher level member of that race than you have previously done the ritual with. Hybrids, for the purpose of race, count as both when you can do the ritual with them. I don't know what triggers access to the ritual option though as I've seen certain generic high level characters lacking it sometimes.

Speaking of Races, do we know what the special hybrids are? The only one I know of is Unicorn + Centaur = True Unicorn.

W65

May 31, 2018
I don't think it's clear in the game, but all "gene" stats only affect breeding.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't know what triggers access to the ritual option though as I've seen certain generic high level characters lacking it sometimes.
You can only do a ritual with a target character that has a penis. IOW, they must be either male or futa. The in-game rationale is that you gain knowledge via magic contained/transmitted by their semen. So while you can learn their form from any character (male, female, or futa), only those with dicks can join with the MC in the ritual.

This means that if you want to do the ritual with some of the max level 20 special NPCs that start as female (shop girl, portal girl, robot, tavern girl, etc.), you must use a futa (or male) potion on them.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BigTittyFace

Oct 9, 2018
You can only do a ritual with a target character that has a penis. IOW, they must be either male or futa. The in-game rationale is that you gain knowledge via magic contained/transmitted by their semen. So while you can learn their form from any character (male, female, or futa), only those with dicks can join with the MC in the ritual.

This means that if you want to do the ritual with some of the max level 20 special NPCs that start as female (shop girl, portal girl, robot, tavern girl, etc.), you must use a futa (or male) potion on them.
I understand how it works now, but I'm struggling to find a futa potion, I got in a random playthrough I was doing with the male character, but now I'm playing as the futa shapeshifter (the names escape me) and I'm trying to turn the tavern keeper into a futa but I can't figure out where to get one.
I tried save-scumming a 2x rare 1x legendary reward portal but after 15 minutes I still got 0 futa potions so it might not be part of the reward table.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I understand how it works now, but I'm struggling to find a futa potion, I got in a random playthrough I was doing with the male character, but now I'm playing as the futa shapeshifter (the names escape me) and I'm trying to turn the tavern keeper into a futa but I can't figure out where to get one.
I tried save-scumming a 2x rare 1x legendary reward portal but after 15 minutes I still got 0 futa potions so it might not be part of the reward table.
It's an event in worlds with those lava girls. They're having a festivel of some sort that turns into a futa orgy. If you're the same race as them then you can just ask for a potion, but if not then you have to fight them all to get one.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Specifically, the species that is the same as those doing the futa ritual is firedemon (lavagirl/succubus). Not sure (I may be wrong), but I think that you need to look for worlds that have both lavagirls and succubi.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's not. AFAIK, they can only be obtained from that special encounter.

PS - I've done a lot of save-scumming too in this game. Especially since the dev makes us do a restart with every new version.

Aug 8, 2017
It's not. AFAIK, they can only be obtained from that special encounter.

PS - I've done a lot of save-scumming too in this game. Especially since the dev makes us do a restart with every new version.
You're correct on all accounts: it's a random encounter, where you meet lava/succubi, and if you aren't one you have to fight them to get a dose. Random encounters are rolled as you enter the tile, so you can save-scum walking across a world.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
v0.8.1.1 out and no one posted about it yet :FeelsBadMan:

So, unless the new unique character is not a doctor or not recruitable, this patch buffed doctor profession back up again with infirmary nerf. Nice to see more items.

Does anyone have a list of all unique hybrids? The ones you can get from unique girls, like true unicorn. So far I've only found one, and with how breeding works now, finding others is a lot of work.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes