Unity PocketSweeties [v1.3.4] [PocketSweeties]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So it looks like I've bought everything from the shop, as well as found all 9 orbs, all the seal pieces, and looks like the triforce is complete. Doesn't seem to be anything I've unlocked, especially after getting the last orb. Am I just missing something?

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3329219

Overview:
We are making an adult smartphone game called PocketSweeties. In this game you can breed your favorite characters. PocketSweeties is in full development and with your support we can add loads of different girls!!! On our Patreon supporters can vote on which girl will be added next​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: PocketSweeties - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Android
(v1.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Crocodeeznutz thanks for the link

View attachment 2973384 View attachment 2973380 View attachment 2973382 View attachment 2973381 View attachment 3329221 View attachment 3329220
character request: Can you add her into pocket sweeties?

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

ShadowStorm6298

Mar 18, 2022
The urge to even bother downloading on PC is tempting, yet I question how the fuck to jack off with a laptop on one hand and a dick on the other while sitting on the toilet?

Oh well, the waiting game continues

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
So it looks like I've bought everything from the shop, as well as found all 9 orbs, all the seal pieces, and looks like the triforce is complete. Doesn't seem to be anything I've unlocked, especially after getting the last orb. Am I just missing something?
If you haven't figured it out, there's more than two rows to the shop, click and drag up. Scroll wheel doesn't work.

Reactions: johndoe314

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
If you haven't figured it out, there's more than two rows to the shop, click and drag up. Scroll wheel doesn't work.
Ah, thank you, I wasn't sure. I was wondering why some were talking about a 9999 rupee item, as I hadn't seen that.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Ah, thank you, I wasn't sure. I was wondering why some were talking about a 9999 rupee item, as I hadn't seen that.
9999 rupee item is this
1707427721070.png
Yes, this license is just floating in the air to remind you of how much time you've spent on this game
Funniest shit I've ever seen

Seriously, it's actually not that hard to earn 9,999 rupees if you first buy the Mysterious Map
Enter Fairy Fountain, click on all the fairies and then back to title, re-enter the game and the fairies will spawn again

I'm glad they're putting so much effort into Midna, I just hope future updates add vaginal sex for Toriel
That way when my life improves I'll definitely be subscribing for at least a month to support them

BTW, does anyone know the location of the save files for this game?

Reactions: Shishingam

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
9999 rupee item is this
View attachment 3338002
Yes, this license is just floating in the air to remind you of how much time you've spent on this game
Funniest shit I've ever seen

Seriously, it's actually not that hard to earn 9,999 rupees if you first buy the Mysterious Map
Enter Fairy Fountain, click on all the fairies and then back to title, re-enter the game and the fairies will spawn again

I'm glad they're putting so much effort into Midna, I just hope future updates add vaginal sex for Toriel
That way when my life improves I'll definitely be subscribing for at least a month to support them

BTW, does anyone know the location of the save files for this game?
%appdata% in LocalLow

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes