• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity PocketSweeties [v1.3.4] [PocketSweeties]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
were is the 9 orb i found the other 8 but i still miss one i did unlock everything else and go to every map changing camera and still missing one
Each of the sex scene maps (the three base ones and the one after getting the triforce completed each has 2 pearls and a mirror piece. The fairy fountain (from buying the Mysterious Map) has one pearl dead center.

Euclasio

Oct 4, 2022
Each of the sex scene maps (the three base ones and the one after getting the triforce completed each has 2 pearls and a mirror piece. The fairy fountain (from buying the Mysterious Map) has one pearl dead center.
I can't find the last mirror piece. I found one on each scene but it shows that there is one missing. I even made a bug in the camera to see the whole background and there is no piece hidden on any map.

Reactions: KaiserKo

JGQ

Mar 3, 2018
Thank you i found the last one im playing on android and the last one was behind the damm camera button

Desoloth69

Feb 4, 2022
Does anybody know how to get the last mirror piece? I've been squinting my ass off trying to find it but no dice.

JGQ

Mar 3, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the last mirror piece? I've been squinting my ass off trying to find it but no dice.
ok so the first one is in shorstack meadow just change the camera like 2 or 3 times, the secon imp palace i think midna have it under her body, third hero house like in the meadow change camera 3 times you will find it and last one thicc field it is in a tree i think pose 2 the same change camera you will find it

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
v1.3.1
Cum once in Shortstack Meadow, Imp Palace and Hero's House to get three Triforce Pieces, and then you can head to Thicc Field
Each of the four locations including Thicc Field has two Tear of Light and one Mirror Piece
The last Tear of Light is in the center of Fairy Fountain, just buy the Mysterious Map to go to Fairy Fountain

Shortstack Meadow:
1709308951036.png
Imp Palace:
1709309004397.png
Hero's House:
1709309049990.png
Thicc Field:
1709308903317.png Fairy Fountain:
1709307714922.png

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is there an orb missing from the 4th one deliberately? I've found all but one, and the rest were pretty obviously located.

Never mind, didn't notice the "Mysterious Map" but now what I don't know is what you get when you get all of the orbs lol. Also what are the "Special Modes"?

Last edited:

Desoloth69

Feb 4, 2022
ok so the first one is in shorstack meadow just change the camera like 2 or 3 times, the secon imp palace i think midna have it under her body, third hero house like in the meadow change camera 3 times you will find it and last one thicc field it is in a tree i think pose 2 the same change camera you will find it
Blessed be thine input oh Wise One!

Recievin

Nov 13, 2019
Ok so no one else seems to be asking it... what version of the twilight princess theme is playing. I've tried searching and come up with nothing.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes