Unity - PocketSweeties [v1.3.4] [PocketSweeties]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aryder1337

Good game, gets straight to the point via the scenes. Two of the girls, Peach and Rouge, unfortunately has only one "scene" each.
    Toriel has technically two scenes, paizuri and fellatio, but a third of the two can be done at the same time. She also has an "extra" in which she can do autofellatio if you're into that sort of thing.
    Midna is the most fleshed out featuring clicker mechanics, click and find mechanics, and bonus secrets. She gets three scenes, one allowing a secondary option of backdoor action.
    Worth watching all in all if you like the presented characters as new scenes seem to be planned for the girls, plus additional characters in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nonstop-Nut

Reminds me of a flash game, the art is definitely the focus here and I'd say they knock it out of the park, the animation specifically is very impressive, though if you're looking for something with a story this isn't for you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chucklefuckarbys

I am extremely impressed by what's on display here in Pocket Sweeties. The first few girls included are fairly basic snd unambitious (albeit very high quality) H-animations with some customization capabilities, à la Flash games by the likes of CreamBee and EroPharaoh, you shouldn't dismiss the game out of hand by what it opens with.

Each of the girls included thus far in this game has been a drastic improvement in terms of scope, creativity, and quality. The newest character, Midna, not only includes 3 separate poses, but also far more extensive customization than the previous inclusions, full voice acting, and the addition of clicker elements that are engaging without overstaying their welcome.

The update history for Pocket Sweeties so far has been a story of a dev team getting their sea legs and figuring out how to perfect a working formula, and if this level of quality holds up in the subsequent updates, I will be eagerly awaiting them.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RenéDescartes

Review Version: [v1.3]
    This is a very simple game of loop sex, no intro, story and stuff like that, just sex scenes. This kinda reminds me of hentai flash games, but even some of them had some kind of story before sex.

At least this game doesn't promote itself as being something bigger than it really is, the devs know what are doing and i can see things getting better which each girl added.

Toriel added some cool little things and more elements from the game where she is from. While Midna in the other hand, they really tried to make something more with her. 3 sex poses, a mini map to explore places, hidden stuff to collect, cliker game elements to gain ruppies, so you buy the stuff that was free before (along with other things).

To be quite honest, the only reason I'm giving this game 4 stars is because of Midna's content. I honestly prefer the other 3 girls, but only Toriel's content was good for me besides Midna (and you can't have sex with the goat mommy, what a sin :c)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nekoinanut

the first 3 characters are nice and simple, but i really like the fourth character having more of a grind to it, me likey the unlocks and collectibles, really gives more time to actually enjoy the animations instead of glossing over it quickly.

moving forward i hope all the other implementations have more complexity and charm to them like the fourth, i personally wouldnt mind each one being just more cookie clicker but i would prefer distinguishing gameplay elements between them. either way, excited to see more!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

v1.3.1
    (Score: 3.5/5, rounded up because even though I still hate how this guy draws faces and I find that weird jelly body jiggle the characters have, the game actually has content now and is still getting more.)

There's four characters at this point:
    1. Rouge the bat
    2. Peach
    3. Toriel
    4. Midna
    Super annoyingly, the first three are all super basic and are practically just Basic Sex Game Flash Loop #25894270 that we've seen for decades, though not in Flash obviously. Rouge and Peach are just "watch meter fill, cum, watch meter fill, cum" again and again, plus clothing customization and whatever.
    Toriel's a LITTLE better since she's got a couple sex scenes to pick from and a "good/bad" mechanic that doesn't really do much, but the dev was a big oddball and cut her off at the torso so all she does are blowjobs and paizuri. I did get a good laugh out of trying to realize what the cumflation setting does (it makes her cheeks fill when you cum in her mouth.)

Midna is the star here and actually has content, and is more than just a basic-ass cum loop.
    There's currency to earn, places to explore, poses to unlock, a store to unlock more cool shit, secrets to find, stuff to collect, and so on; there's even a silly Ankha-flavored hip swing animation you can unlock.
    Thankfully the dev seems to be aware of how underbaked the other characters are, and plan to update them all to bring them up to Midna's level.

Outside of just the sex, all characters have cumflation and/or futa toggles, breast expansion, tons of clothing and accessories, it all makes for a pretty solid game, though it's unfortunately a bit shallow (minus Midna, of course.)
    Still, try it out, the game runs out of content pretty quick and even the longest one, Midna, can be 100% in mere minutes. Easy to pick up and play.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

KaiserKo

Fantastic but I do see how someone would get bored after a short while especially with the Rouge. The anticipation for new characters is compelling and I do like how the Toriel level changes things up with different options.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Dekastrat

Satisfying. Nice customization. Looking forward to the addition of more characters. Big fan of pregnancy personally, and the adjustable boot slider is great aswell!
    I'd suggest different POV angles, like back view and additional sliders for thighs, butt, eyes, and feet (aswell as a camera moder for that, though that isn't for me personally).
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ClockworkRBD

Pretty simple right now but I think the art and UI is pretty solidly made. Animation is pretty solid as well. My biggest criticism (that I think could be fixed later, thus not taking any points off for it) is that there's not too much interactivity at the moment and for the most part you are pressing a button and waiting for a number to count up.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Tintron

I liked it. Keeping it simple, sure but with more content on the way I expect this to be a solid little game. Definitely worth watching for later. I would like maybe a small selection of body type options like shape of boobs and size of tummy but that need is more than likely served by multiple characters which seems to be in the plans.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

CuumWizard

I don't see any reason why this needs to be a "Game".

There is no game here, you click a button then wait until the video ends.

Animation and the few outfits included are alright but that's it, it's just a loop.