Others Completed Po Po Porom [v0.1.5] [Aquile del rosa]

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
So i will shift the genre of the game, im between horror erotica or cartonish roguelite erotica

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
So i decided what is the path foward it will be a horror roguelite with some erotica, all slime, and multiple protag, including the red slime female and the enemies blue slime male/futa variation , i will revamp the game, but i will put it as an easter egg into a somewhat new game, i will even change the name, even i dont know what the fuck the name really is without reading

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
hi guy i will do a little intro for u guys of the new po po porom
Lets go to what i changed for now:
- The old po po porom still in the game and is easy to play, i forgot to activate the original music but now it works, revampd UI, and finally farming mode lol.
- INTRODUCTION OF POROMPOLIS, the new name of the game "Porompolis"
- From female protag to mutiple protags, now u can play as sword king blue slime (male), pink lilith slime (female) , red fire slime (male-female), green mentalist slime(?) and purple satanist slime (futa).
- Rogue-like to Roguelite, bullet haven.
- Somewhat story now.
- New 10 original musics.
- Every slime have its own evolution.
- You can slave another slimes or save them from the tower.
- Interactive cgs.
- Cg for winning run.
- Unlockable CG winning/losing run, with slime fragments (score from dying and coming back)

- Genre: Roguelite, Bullet haven, erotica, psychollogical horror, comedy?
Its not finished thats why i havent changed anything here, i want to put the farming mode in the porompolis too, like a zen garden from pvz, and to create an infinite mode to test builds etc...
It will be a good game, them i can finally be happy that i have done this.

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, i gived up on the change name idea, i dont want to trick ppl with that.
And havent worked too much but i have plenty of the code ready to put it, but i will take some time, into anothers project to better my art.
Next build will give my best to delive a "good game".
Have a good one.
I will do it til the end of this semester, june or july.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExiledViper

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Okay, guys, i will finish this game till day 10-20 (This game haunts my sleep everyday, so i need to finish it before i can move on) now i have plenty of code and knowledge to do so, is a basic game.
If someone of you guys have bought the game on itch, i will be sending the next games i made on the email that you putted on the buy.
So the idea with characters etc.. i will let for other games, i will fix the roguelike mode once for all, and merge it with the farming game, do goal, itens etc...
And revamp the "animations" tbh im not good with this yet, so dont expect a high end thing, not a middle one too lol.
Well, again sorry guys, i dont like/dont play games with female protag, idk why the fuck i thought it was a good idea to do my first game with female protag.

I have played some slay of the sprite, and liked the game, i will put some of card mechanics on this mess i call a game.
Someone want to have the name in the credits? I will try to do art like isaac UI, if you want just reply this, and say the name/show the symbol if you want it a side of your name.
I can also do an art for you to put in the game if you bought the game.
(To make worth all this time with this shit game hudshaudhasu)