Others Completed Po Po Porom [v0.1.5] [Aquile del rosa]

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
What the actual fuck? :KEK:
You posted it here less than 10 days ago and already abandoned it. :KEK:
Jokes aside, the poor perfomance, made me question this content, and give up on this.
i was thinking that i would get at least 10 discord member or some type of engagement, but wasnt the case, there was 0 discord joining people, and the form that i putted on the end gived me some insite, i made a very basic game, with almost 0 cg, and a poor perfomance was the result of this. Anyway thanks for the curiosity sir <3

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Aww. I was hoping you’d have a bit more tenacity.

The first few updates usually have only a bit of engagement. I don’t think the lack of discord membership, of all things, is really indicative of anything.

Reactions: Aquiledelrosa

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Aww. I was hoping you’d have a bit more tenacity.

The first few updates usually have only a bit of engagement. I don’t think the lack of discord membership, of all things, is really indicative of anything.
Kinda is, the purpose of the game is to create a community, if isnt capable of this so i need to move to the next concept, this was a failure and i need to accept this.
I learned a lot with those replies, so the next try i will do better, to create a community.
1686578138638.png

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Kinda is, the purpose of the game is to create a community, if isnt capable of this so i need to move to the next concept, this was a failure and i need to accept this.
I learned a lot with those replies, so the next try i will do better, to create a community.
View attachment 2692362
But you'll never create a community if you give up on your projects so fast. It takes a lot of time.

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
But you'll never create a community if you give up on your projects so fast. It takes a lot of time.
I disagree, i have seen f95 for a long time, have seen a couple of games that made what i would call sucess ( at least 10 peoples following ) insta because was a good concept, i can name few, big long complex, succum brewry, etc...
Was a bad concept, with bad assets and bad code, a true candidate to trash bin

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Dudette, you cannot realistically expect insta-success. Obviously, this is a niche, simple game with not much happening yet. You have to actually learn how to dev somewhere. It takes quality execution, which you cannot yet provide, a popular but not quite stale concept, and a promise for more, as well as just hitting the right people, all at the same time.

If winning the lottery (insta-success based on concept alone) is your goal, then you’ve already lost. (Unless, yet again, you hit the lottery.)

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Dudette, you cannot realistically expect insta-success. Obviously, this is a niche, simple game with not much happening yet. You have to actually learn how to dev somewhere. It takes quality execution, which you cannot yet provide, a popular but not quite stale concept, and a promise for more, as well as just hitting the right people, all at the same time.

If winning the lottery (insta-success based on concept alone) is your goal, then you’ve already lost. (Unless, yet again, you hit the lottery.)
Ok i convinced me, but i will maintain the abandoned tag till i have will to work on this again

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Sup guys, so i think i should give a reason why there wasnt updates, i dont really know how to proceed with this game.
I have done a special power for slime version and humanoid.
Im working into a farm/auto battler mode, but tbh im fucking lost with this, my code skills are beginner level so is my drawing, then i dunno, every day i open the engine and the drawing tool but stare to the screen for fucking half hour and give up.
Well one hour pb i can finish this shit and never touch this project again

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Sup folks so i will work full time on po po porom to finish the concept once for all, next i will do a dating sim with rpg nethack style that i first visualized for this game but wasnt done hudshaudhua so hope u guys have great day.

Reactions: swolechic

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Sup guys, so update on 25th december, no more excuses, will have some genuine animation, im still learning godot but there will be more content at least, im working in other game, if you want to see it pls see the thread i will release this game before the po porom update, so i will put a link here too.
hope everyone have a great week!! :cool: (y)

Reactions: swolechic

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
So guys im fucking terrible with dates, idk if i can finish till 25.
But some real improvements is coming.
Like REAL improvements.
New mode.
ANIMATIONS.
But yeah, hope u guys like when i finish it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, so im done improving the gameplay, i should have update last month but im improving on animation, i want to give the best i can do, sorry for keep u guys waiting so long.
I want to ask too what u guys want in the game?
I have putted a farming mini-game, im tweaking the dungeon/roguelike stuff.
Im thinking into a futa/slime stuff idk? haha.
If u have an idea pls reply me what u want to see, i will not put any date anymore bc im fucking bad with this but is soon, yeah the update is soon, i will give the rip too with the krita files if u guys want to tweak or idk.