3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the last version, even if it was shorter than expected. Sorry again about this, on @Chaixas_games behalf. As some of you might already know, I am the official translator of this dev and sometimes, I will act like a communicant and talk on his behalf when he won't have time to make a post. Anyway, what do you guys think about the editorial line in the V0.2 ? Any constructive critism will be welcomed :)

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the last version, even if it was shorter than expected. Sorry again about this, on @Chaixas_games behalf. As some of you might already know, I am the official translator of this dev and sometimes, I will act like a communicant and talk on his behalf when he won't have time to make a post. Anyway, what do you guys think about the editorial line in the V0.2 ? Any constructive critism will be welcomed :)
Enjoyed the update but please tell me you are not planning NTR in this game?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
always courious see how the human mind works when someting difrent from the trivial apears, with imediat negative critics unrespecting the people who like difrent fetishes.
If that people criticise on a constructive way the game mecanics and the tecnical questions of the game all ok.
Well limitated minds who dont respect all who are difrent aparently can't criticise on a constructive way to.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I think people understand about the Patreon issue. It blows but spending time addressing that means less time to work on the game, unfortunately. It is exciting to see new avenues opening up in terms of world navigation and such so very positive.

And thanks for asking! Definitely it's already a great improvement on Chubby Holidays in terms of good English dialogue. My humble suggestion would be to include more (personal preference: a good amount more) dirty talk, since I like that sort of thing. Keep up the good work! :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Love bbw...it seems like other devs are afraid of creating bbw characters, but at last here comes chaixas ... Cool! I would like to see any fettish like in other games, except cuck , bdsm and besty... Breastfeeding would fit great! Those massive breast deserve more love , suck,bit, pinch, lick...endless options!

@Kakato you call chaixas "jefe"...he is spanish?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, is she looking for the TV remote...?

Reactions: revell

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Does the first one have a subliminal message "Pledge on Patreon...Pledge on Patreon"?

I'm already pledged, but I still felt a tug.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I would love it if there was a way to tongue punch the mom's fart box in the next update............
Or maybe if we're quick enough, we might be able to lick/slurp/suck, a bald man's baby batter, out of Mom's Va-Jay-Jay.
Then the both of you get a weird feeling later, as you find out, the man she picked up at the bar is HIV positive.
Yay!! Family fun filled trip to the clinic......Lol!!
Seriously though, loving this game, I never thought I was into this fetish. I'm actually enjoying it though, and looking forward to the next...…………………….Peace!!

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes