3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Just to let you know that I'm going on holidays. Normally, I'll be back in 3 weeks. @Chaixas_games is working hard to finish the V 0.3. I'll work on the V 0.4 text when I'll be back. More info to come from his side in the next days.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys. Just to let you know that I'm going on holidays. Normally, I'll be back in 3 weeks. @Chaixas_games is working hard to finish the V 0.3. I'll work on the V 0.4 text when I'll be back. More info to come from his side in the next days.
Have a fun vacation!

R

RWaites

Enjoy but avoid skinny Women

Reactions: La'Zaa

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Happy holidays to you, Brother, and a good Work to @Chaixas_games, a great Weekend for everyone ;););) I'll wait the next version :):):)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes