3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
To get someone to quote his post and validate his existence. These types pop up all around the site. It's best to just ignore them.
I think it's more like "damn, those girls are hot - aaah, no, I can't be attracted to fat women - quick, post something demeaning them - ahh, masculinity preserved!" XD It's OK friend, you can admit it, you don't really like those stick figures with their ribs sticking out, do you? :angel:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Dr. fanboi, at your service. The shrink is in.

Reactions: fanboi
U

User_32285

7.5 billion people in the world, someone who can't concieve the posiblity any of those might have diferent sexual preferences, is not able to be convinced by a discussion on an online chat forum.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Another well-reasoned reply. We're going to have to gather these up and make a "go-to" file when someone feels a need to respond in the future.

Reactions: User_32285 and bas

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Are there actual CHUBBY girls in the game or are there only fat ones ? Real question, to each their own but i'm more of a chubby fan, not a fat fan

Reactions: Grayman1977

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there actual CHUBBY girls in the game or are there only fat ones ? Real question, to each their own but i'm more of a chubby fan, not a fat fan
I would say there are both, but obviously defining those words is somewhat subjective.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Real answer would be, we haven't seen everyone yet, but the first batch leans more heavily (yes, I know) towards the fat. But there's at least one that is closer to chubby.

HOWEVER...as fanboi points out, that's a relative term.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
There's a lot of effort gone into this Game, So well done & i'm looking forward to the next update. i for one believe there's different horses for different courses, I'm not a huge fan of petite Woman & steer clear of that type of game But if i do manage to watch I'm not going to ridicule the dev for producing it! i just move on, So if it offends you MOVE ON...

U

User_32285

After this upload, I'm gonna eraze my account, cut my eyes with a razor, boil them, then eat them, and after that I'm gonna run naked until I find a really high mountain to drop my body over it's cliffs. Two times, just to be sure I died for real.

What. The. Fuck.
Can i have your stuff? ;)

Reactions: Vampira
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes