3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
For some reason, that one just doesn't fire me up as much as previous shots. Maybe it's the whole red light district concept or just the less than friendly faces of the girls (certainly not the "come hither" I'd expect under red lights).

Fortunately, it won't reduce me enthusiasm for the next update!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What I really want to see is more (a lot more!) of the redheaded girl from your office :heartcoveredeyes:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
While waiting for the next update, I wanted to ask you two questions, guys:

1. Which one is your favorite, between Chubby Holidays' step-mom and MpM's Rachel?

2. Do you prefer two (short) releases per month or a normal release once per month ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will reply. :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Rachel and daily releases!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'll also say Rachel, although...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd say twice a month, unless that means overall less content. If it would mean more content in the end, once a month.

Reactions: nekobasu

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I love both of them. But if choose one, i'll say Rachel. As for the releases, once a month. Since I mostly prefer more content in each update.

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I vote for Rachel and monthly update with more content. Also makes it a lot easier on data usage from internet.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This guy is certainly niche... And he DAMN good at it!

Awesome work!

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The only problem is that @Chaixas_games went back to his " real work " yesterday and bi-monthly releases will be quite hard. Anyway, he will make a post about it ASAP and talk about the next releases' calendar too.

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Hello ,
As you know, making a game takes time. Modeling under Daz is very long when you want a quality rendering.
I have a "real" job, but I spend a lot of time on my gaming projects.
I strive to update each month to keep "My Plump Mom" alive, and I thank you for your support and your patience ...
The planning for the v0.2 will be certainely on my Patreon page this weekend.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Damn it. Bullshit continues. Each day, games even in earliest states of development still being attacked. I begin to think that the fact that mom character simply exists, and maybe show MC ass or other little tease is considered "mortal sin". But i'm not sure if tease, or MC's naughty thoughts is even needed for that really.

Reactions: botc76
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes