VN Others Completed Please Bang My Wife [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hey look what I have found, it's a collection of all ATELIER SAKURA"S GAME free download (Japanese though) but it's worth it because this site is very rare
Wonderful! But I note that the files in question are all mirror images of DVDs (.mdf and .mds files). I don't know how to intall these on my computer -- can anyone help? Also, whatever you do during installing, is it necessary to do it with a Japanese location (via e.g. AppLocale or some similar help?)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Wonderful! But I note that the files in question are all mirror images of DVDs (.mdf and .mds files). I don't know how to intall these on my computer -- can anyone help? Also, whatever you do during installing, is it necessary to do it with a Japanese location (via e.g. AppLocale or some similar help?)
For mdf and mds files to open you need Demon or some other kind of software at a minimum. I haven't used demon for years so I might be a bit out of date with that.

Reactions: asehpe

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
I'm confuse i played it and on the CG menu these 4 pages with half of them blank is some sort of sequel or a hidden path
I know this is an old message but to unlock the additional art, after playing through click on the individual scenes in the scene menu. this shows the scenes from the wife's perspective and unlocks the additional CG.

Azizel

Dec 12, 2021
Spoiler lol

-You Found Out She's Cheating/ Had sex 4 times
-You ask her to let you watch (hiding)
-they have sex in bed
-You ask her to let you watch in front of them
-They accept (with conditions), condition is you are tied and he can cum inside
-you accept, you guys go to love hotel
-they tied you in "X" shape (like those fetish thingy idk whats that)
-they Fuck in front of you, wife jerks you of + fleshlight
-they go for 2nd round, he came inside
-when wife fell asleep, you get mad+worry she might get pregnant
-he told you that she's on pill and just didnt tell you because she's afraid to ruin your NTR fetish (lol)
-he Advice you that you should talk with her more,care for her bla bla bla (Hypocrite)
-End
After credits theres extra scene
-Its your birthday wife ask you to wait after her work she will give u present
-you start to worry because its very late
-she arrive and give you a disk ( we all know what it is anyway)
That's it. the Disk scene is very boring though.

After that There's the Extras You can view those. Its story of those "4 times" that she cheated(Wife's Perspective)
i'm a Netori fan and not Netorare so i didnt enjoy that much, but it worth a try
5/10
thanks i might try this one!!

PervertBlue

Jun 14, 2022
Is there a way to run this on Android ?
For those who want to play this on Android: use the ExaGear app, it's not on the playstore but there are many tutorials on how to install and use it, search for something like: "how to play visual novels on exagear" on youtube, do all the installation and then put the extracted game in the downloads folder on your device's internal storage, it works smooth as butter for me.

You might have to install graphical APIs inside your ExaGear for it to run properly, so a tutorial dedicated to running visual novels specifically would be more recommended as it would cover it all.

If the game ends up lagging or taking a while to load, consider copying the game folder to the local disk (C) inside the app.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
-when wife fell asleep, you get mad+worry she might get pregnant
-he told you that she's on pill and just didnt tell you because she's afraid to ruin your NTR fetish (lol)
-he Advice you that you should talk with her more,care for her bla bla bla (Hypocrite)
-End
Sigh. No pregnancy by non-mc. As expected of an Atelier Sakura title.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Huh, so this is one of the older games out there from this circle with a husband that has a cuck fetish and an improbably horny and hot wife... They've been wearing out this formula for quite a while, huh?

ANYway, in some ways, I feel like the writing in this one is a tad worse than in other titles. The reason for that is because the MC is supposed to be a smut writer, a professional smut writer at that, which makes things even worse from my perspective. Now, maybe I dunno much about smut writers in Japan, but as someone who's dabbled in that sort of thing myself, I can say that there are three things you need to become good at this sort of thing:
1. You obviously need to read a lot of smut. Much like any writing in general, if you want to get good at it, you need to read a lot first.
2. You obviously need to try to write a bunch. Practice makes perfect and few people get good right away without it. Talent only takes you so far.
3. Studying up at least somewhat on sex, and the differences between erotica (which focuses on realistic sex for the most part) and general smut (which generally focuses on more unrealistic things and glosses over certain details to various degrees, with the really good ones even providing justification for the lack of realism if it's relevant).

What all that means is that if you get into a lot of smut writing, even if you have zero experience with sex, you start to understand some things, like the importance of communication and the importance of satisfying your partner. You also get more than a few ideas on how to do that beyond just penetrative sex.

Basically, it's difficult to imagine that anyone with that kind of job could be as incompetent as this guy is in terms of everything related to his sex-life with his wife. There are a lot of ways to work around his problems... but the fact of the matter is that he's not even trying, and we're shown more than once how all he does is go unga-bunga in her pussy, cums quickly, and doesn't even do anything else to try and please her. He doesn't talk to her about things either, and when she denies him sex initially he assumes that she's just uninterested in it without even trying to seriously talk about it and doesn't even consider the idea that, y'know, it might be his fault because he's a complete failure in bed.

I can accept a guy being completely incompetent when it comes to sex in other contexts, even when married. Contrary to what some people believe, no one is born a sex-god and it takes practice and effort to get good at it, and there's a lot involved in being good at sex that gets glossed over in smut... Even if you have sex a bunch, you're not gonna get good at it unless you actually try to get good at it and so on... But it's difficult to imagine that a smut writer of all people wouldn't try to get good at sex, especially when he has such an improbably hot wife.

So yeaaaah... this one felt really poorly written to me in a lot of ways...

Reactions: GershGersh
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes