Jun 25, 2017
Spoiler lol

-You Found Out She's Cheating/ Had sex 4 times
-You ask her to let you watch (hiding)
-they have sex in bed
-You ask her to let you watch in front of them
-They accept (with conditions), condition is you are tied and he can cum inside
-you accept, you guys go to love hotel
-they tied you in "X" shape (like those fetish thingy idk whats that)
-they Fuck in front of you, wife jerks you of + fleshlight
-they go for 2nd round, he came inside
-when wife fell asleep, you get mad+worry she might get pregnant
-he told you that she's on pill and just didnt tell you because she's afraid to ruin your NTR fetish (lol)
-he Advice you that you should talk with her more,care for her bla bla bla (Hypocrite)
-End
After credits theres extra scene
-Its your birthday wife ask you to wait after her work she will give u present
-you start to worry because its very late
-she arrive and give you a disk ( we all know what it is anyway)
That's it. the Disk scene is very boring though.

After that There's the Extras You can view those. Its story of those "4 times" that she cheated(Wife's Perspective)
i'm a Netori fan and not Netorare so i didnt enjoy that much, but it worth a try
5/10
thanks for putting in the effort to write this. i'm gonna give this game a try(despite netorare not suiting my taste).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I thoough this was a re-upload I got confused since its already in my collection.

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
I'm confuse i played it and on the CG menu these 4 pages with half of them blank is some sort of sequel or a hidden path

Reactions: ragemanger2

Benkei

Nov 12, 2017
Netori/Netorase is something I've found myself recently into.

Do you have any recommendations for titles that are either in English or aren't a complete pain in the arse to find and machine translate?
"Netori"
-My Boss' Wife is my Ex
-Lust of the Apartment Wives
-Hitozuma Hime club
"Netorase"
-Marina's cuckolding report (Same Developer)

My Brain is lagging atm so this is the only ones i remember playing xD
Aside from Hitozuma hime club u can find the others here at f95

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
FOr me the only thing that made the game of Atelier Sakura so hot is because of the Extra's (Wife's POV scene) that can be viewed after the game

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, is anyone have a script issue when she cheated on the mc the second time? when they had endless sex on a blurred CG
This picture I'm talking about. I did the thing with the system locale. Thank you <3
1546192682466.png

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
THere's a sequel now of this game

From vndb:
The protagonist Sashihara Yasushi has been married to Mariko for 5 years.

During their newlywed days Mariko had an affair with a coworker which awakened Yasushi's NTR fetish. After this they continued to live as a regular couple. However, recently they have been having trouble in the bedroom again.Then one day Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife:

- Her opponent is a new employee who is 8 years younger, and a virgin
- He was an athlete during school, specifically long distance running.
- He Confessed to her after having sex in a love hotel

Mariko said he wanted to be a lover officially recognized by her husband. It was a demanding request, but it was different for Yasushi who had a desired to be NTR'd. A strong excitement that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Yasushi accepted Mariko's desire and her husband-affirmed adulteration began...

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
I played it, and I can really understand the story by using ITH translation Aggregator and ATLAS and set the system locale to japanese. I could say that it was super hot and better than this. What a very lucky virgin guy
Where did you download it? do you mind sharing? thanks.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Where did you download it? do you mind sharing? thanks.
OnlyHgames.com It's in japanese, you need translation tool. But it's worth it trust me, All the wife and the lucky virgin guy sex are detailed and it's an exaggeration in real life POV, but it's the hottest event from that game where the wife and guy going into a vacation trip and they really fuck for the whole night until morning non stop while the MC just jerking in their bed thinking about his wife

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Immediately after launch (after this picture), the game is turned off (a message appears, the program has stopped working)
At the same time, other games on the same engine, including the same author, work without problems.
Normal start, run through the Japanese locale does not help.
I tried to download and unpack again - this also does not help.
Does anyone know what the problem is?

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
OnlyHgames.com It's in japanese, you need translation tool. But it's worth it trust me, All the wife and the lucky virgin guy sex are detailed and it's an exaggeration in real life POV, but it's the hottest event from that game where the wife and guy going into a vacation trip and they really fuck for the whole night until morning non stop while the MC just jerking in their bed thinking about his wife
Couldn't find it anywhere on that website, what's the title did you use to look for it? tried looking it up in japanese which is
Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~ and there was nothing there T_T did they removed it?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Couldn't find it anywhere on that website, what's the title did you use to look for it? tried looking it up in japanese which is
Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~ and there was nothing there T_T did they removed it?
Hey look what I have found, it's a collection of all ATELIER SAKURA"S GAME free download (Japanese though) but it's worth it because this site is very rare

jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
Hey look what I have found, it's a collection of all ATELIER SAKURA"S GAME free download (Japanese though) but it's worth it because this site is very rare
HOLY SH*T!!! THANKS DUDE <3 you da real mvp!!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've been reading what seems like an intro for over 30 mins now. If they could've cut the work story side of things down to 10% of what it is, the game would be better. As it is there's 80% work talk, not even mentioning home life and 20% home.
It almost feels as if the writer of the game wanted to tell people "hey, i'm a game writer" and decided to spend more time on that than the rest of the story.

Any mega link?
WorkUpload downloads it in 2-3 mins.

Reactions: Wireframe
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes