VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Palmer is the poster boy
Pretty sure Palmer is a poster girl.
I also hate it when the developers are working on multiple projects and even mixes them on the same patreon account. I want to support a project, not a person!
I'm afraid you misunderstand Patreon's stated goals. It is exactly *meant* to support persons, not projects. If you want to support projects, there's kickstarter e.g.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I'm afraid you misunderstand Patreon's stated goals. It is exactly *meant* to support persons, not projects. If you want to support projects, there's kickstarter e.g.
Didn't know that... What I do know tough, is that kickstarter don't allow this type of projects...

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, you are supporting creators for the sake of their creations and if they barely create anything (unless they have a reason), then you have no incentive to support and finance them. o_O

The idea of being a patron for an artist\creator is very romantic. But I have stopped counting the amount of times that creators just got lazy, did not deliver or under-deliver on their promises. If a creator doesn't state a schedule for regular updates (weekly, monthly or whatever) and releases then I absolutely am not supporting them. And I am saying this from experience.

Usually artists who make artwork have a more reliable schedule. But too many times game makers just walked out on me and the rest of their patrons, without notice. Didn't uphold their end of their bargain for certain tiers. Simply postponed their releases. Or outright lie and later have the audacity to return and ask for money! :FeelsBadMan:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Pretty sure it's full episode to $10 patreons, then will be free soon to all..
May I ask how you got that information? The last post on patreon was two weeks ago and it was about the new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomasxlong

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
May I ask how you got that information? The last post on patreon was two weeks ago and it was about the new game.
It just says full release very close. He is always very close to a release, for months on end :p

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
So this is interesting. I became a Patron so i could download and share the game.
Turns out that the game, apparently, is JS + HTML5 so the "download link" is just a link to their servers.
I'm thinking the best thing to do would be to dowload the page and upload it to MEGA ? Or should i just share the link ?

EDIT:
I tried downloading the page and playing it offline and it didn't work, there's even a warning from the game engine (yoyo games) sayint it won't work so here's the link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
So this is interesting. I became a Patron so i could download and share the game.
Turns out that the game, apparently, is JS + HTML5 so the "download link" is just a link to their servers.
I'm thinking the best thing to do would be to dowload the page and upload it to MEGA ? Or should i just share the link ?

EDIT:
I tried downloading the page and playing it offline and it didn't work, there's even a warning from the game engine (yoyo games) sayint it won't work so here's the link:

thanks for the link man, ye downloading doesn't work, atleast for me aswell but can play on browser. thanks again!

T

troop00

EDIT:

Thanks for the link mate. I knew the game has to be in love-joint-games.com/PWU_ep2/ sub-directory since it had a index file to redirect visitors. Yesterday i spent almost 2 hours guessing the link, now i see why it didn't work. this time they have become smarter and added some random string to the url lol x'D

BTW, You probably need to install a web server (eg. WAMP server) on your computer in order to download and play this game on your computer.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Or a hook script to grab the script then a way to package it so the java points to the script and pictures correctly?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes