• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Posts getting deleted or moved can screw up links, think it was meant to lead to here and a walkthrough for the second game. It was the only one here at the time I think. There's also one here.
It is literally taking me to the same page :-/ I tried normally clicking on both of your hyperlinks and opening in new tab. Same deal...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It is literally taking me to the same page :-/ I tried normally clicking on both of your hyperlinks and opening in new tab. Same deal...
Have you changed your post per page count maybe that can screw up links as well. The first walkthrough is on the same page (set to 20 posts) but lower down, both are still taking me to right posts though.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Have you changed your post per page count maybe that can screw up links as well. The first walkthrough is on the same page (set to 20 posts) but lower down, both are still taking me to right posts though.
Yes, that was it, I set it to 40 per page, now just reverted to inherit from website and it fixed it. I was wondering why there's only like 18 max pages when the link said 24. Thank you!

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a version which has "While Anna Sleeps"? I keep getting to that part but she just chases me off and game ends.

Reactions: Lfytfe

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'd kill for episode 3
Many would, but it's a most unlikely dream. It would fall upon Palmer's 'legacy team' to do something like that, and I'm not sure they'd see any value in it at this point, unless maybe they reworked and updated the characters. If that were the case, it would even be better to see them do a ground up build of a new VN using the same characters. This game was popular, think that would be too. But truthfully at this point they seem to be moving in their own direction, so PWU is most likely a pleasant memory, and hope for part 3 a distant one.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Yo does anyone know what happened to Palmer? I know he died a few years ago but someone knows how?
No idea, wasn't aware of it. I found on another game.
I guess this is definitely the end for Play With Us. Should it be tag as abandonned?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Not at all, Palmer stopped after the remake of Episode 2 to do other games.
That post is meaningless to the point. The game is still completed. The remake of Episode 2 is done. If he had posted an opener for Episode 3 you could hang an abandoned tag on that, but that never happened. What Palmer said in that post is that they didn't know if there would be an episode 3 or not, that has no relevance to Episode 2 or the fact that Episode 2 is a completed game.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Lfytfe

Dec 6, 2018
I'm curious to know, is there a reason why this game's existence was wiped away from Love-Joint?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm curious to know, is there a reason why this game's existence was wiped away from Love-Joint?
The founder of the group, passed away quite suddenly and unexpectedly a couple years ago. His production team picked up the ball to continue his active projects, but this game was in the can before Palmer even brought them on board, so this game is now pretty much a non-entity. Don't expect any continuation of this game. It's a dead one.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I guess they have no legal ownership of the game or/and no plan to make more episodes, Palmer himself didn't really have plans about mking more of it.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes