VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Which requests? There's like a thousand or something :)
sorry i didn't know... there were that many !

i would just love a Threesome scene !

i respect you as a very talented and awesome dev and content creator, so do what you like instead.

a small suggestion would be to hold a poll at your patreon, with the top 3 requests, and make one last addition to the game ?

that's be awesome, if possible !

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok, sorry if i skip anything that answered my question now, but i really need to ask something.
I got 82% completion and at this point it gets really tedious, to the point were i really start to ask myself if i even want to invest more time into the game?

I was able to get anna to steal my phone and i guess this would have unlocked more stuff in the vn routes?
Also was able to get the psycho callout form her - once and was stupid enough to load.. Its such a fine line between her being submissive and her being mad at the mc, i just have no idea how to get to this point again. -.-
Also the hidden unlocks? Has anybody an idea if there is anything worth getting them left here?

Edit: Looks like the op got updated, thanks RazorX for the time you invested putting this walktrough together and the upload for the old version.

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, sorry if i skip anything that answered my question now, but i really need to ask something.
I got 82% completion and at this point it gets really tedious, to the point were i really start to ask myself if i even want to invest more time into the game?

I was able to get anna to steal my phone and i guess this would have unlocked more stuff in the vn routes?
Also was able to get the psycho callout form her - once and was stupid enough to load.. Its such a fine line between her being submissive and her being mad at the mc, i just have no idea how to get to this point again. -.-
Also the hidden unlocks? Has anybody an idea if there is anything worth getting them left here?

Edit: Looks like the op got updated, thanks RazorX for the time you invested putting this walktrough together and the upload for the old version.
No. The only real notable unlocks are the endings and the h-scenes.

barrasco

Oct 26, 2019
I've got an issue in the scene that thy have sex in bed. somehow the menu of cumming option doesn't show often. I'm stucked with the lack of finishing 3 options. What´s the trick here, to show the options menu?
I miss the "it's not icecream", "It's not suncream" and "Put a beard on it" endings because he always cums inside Anna's o_O

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes