3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Like I said, in some cases even this dll doesn't work. It doesn't matter if you choose to copy it to SysWow64, Sys32 or the game folder. I tried all of this ways and the games (except SBR for some reason) don't work properly. In my case it doesn't even matter if I use AMD (2x RX480) or nVidia (980ti), with both setups the core clock boosts up fine, the memory clock on the other hand stays at 300 Mhz f.e. (RX480's). The only way around this problem is to disable the power states of the GPU alltogether (via Bios mod), which means the card (again RX480 as an example) at 1450/2300 Mhz or if you're not so keen on overclocking 1310/2000 Mhz for the RX480 Strix. The problem with this is, that the temperature of the card an the memory increases from around 30-35°C to 50-55°C.

Fun fact by the way on my old System with a Phenom II 955 @ 4,2 Ghz, 16GB RAM, two HD7970 Matrix and Windows 10 Anniversary (so no Creators Update), the game works perfectly, except for some weird glitches due to Crossfire, but nevertheless, the game runs without any stuttering or lag.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
is this fully translated? as copy i have which i downloaded a year or so ago is not and feel i am missing something towards end game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Dammit, MegaDownloader. Why'd you have to stop at the last 10 seconds?! Now I have to wait. Sigh.
Well, in the meantime, I don't suppose anyone here has detailed instructions on how to apply all the updates and/or DLC and the English patch. I'm an idiot. So explaining it like you would to an 8-year-old would be best. That Hongfire page has so many links. I don't even know where to begin.
I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out I can't download the patch unless I have a Hongfire account. Fuck that. Oh well. So much for my foray into the wonderful world of Illusion. Keep getting stopped at every turn. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Balub

trkw0w

Jul 2, 2017
Dammit, MegaDownloader. Why'd you have to stop at the last 10 seconds?! Now I have to wait. Sigh.
Well, in the meantime, I don't suppose anyone here has detailed instructions on how to apply all the updates and/or DLC and the English patch. I'm an idiot. So explaining it like you would to an 8-year-old would be best. That Hongfire page has so many links. I don't even know where to begin.
I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out I can't download the patch unless I have a Hongfire account. Fuck that. Oh well. So much for my foray into the wonderful world of Illusion. Keep getting stopped at every turn. :(
Ummm no, its already in the mega file. you need help mg me

Reactions: ponyguy

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
ok the instruction is very easy, only mount and install then add the HFpatch0.2, my question is, what are the other files for? the PlayClubPlus folder, the PlayClubPlus.rar, the other HFpatch, and the playclub appendmap?

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
ok the instruction is very easy, only mount and install then add the HFpatch0.2, my question is, what are the other files for? the PlayClubPlus folder, the PlayClubPlus.rar, the other HFpatch, and the playclub appendmap?[/QUOTE

HF patch is 1.4 version patch, 0.2 is 0.2 version)
Playclubplus folder from playclubplus archive is add. content for main game, I look technical wiki:

Notes about the DLC and updates
  • All official patches and DLC is already included in the , so you don't have to worry about any of the below.
  • The Play Club Additional Data + Studio expansion pack already includes all the content from the last Play Club update and DLC (playclub_02_plus_all0508.exe). As such, if you installed the Studio, you only need to apply the Studio DLC and update (playclub_03_appendmap_0716all.exe).
  • If you mess up and install playclub_02_plus_all0508.exe on top of Play Club Studio you will have to reinstall Play Club Studio, so be careful!
  • The rest of the extra content (the pre-order bonus sets and the Studio additional amputee animation) can be installed at any time, on top of the main game and/or the Studio.

So, I think, you need only patch from HF patch, there is you have all additional content.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Why are my characters in playclub studio showing up black I could only see the outline of them no actually clothing or colour?

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
do you "beat" this game? is there an "ending"? i got done with the uhhh.... "introductions" lmao. and now it feels like just a sandbox game? do you have to do something to continue it or is that it and you just screw em over and over?

also, i took a peek into the folder because i was thinking about getting some premade characters, but theres nothing like that in the folder, do i have to mount something again or what? dont wanna break the game so im not trying anything yet and its not on the wiki.

edit: i found out how to get into the folder so nvm on that part.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
Asae dialogues are not fully translated ...help pls
wish i could help but i r a dummy. mine worked perfect too, not sure if there has been an update since you installed but yeah all my story text is translate, well up to where im at anyways.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
So does the game basically end after 20 minutes or so? Once the main character has sex with the four girls in the individual rooms there seems to be just the option of picking which of them to have sex with over and over in that cage room and also to custom design other girls to use in the same way. Is there any more to the game then this? The file was 4.7 gigabytes to download and earlier in the game they mentioned other rooms, so it seems like there should be more to the game somewhere?!

Sartan

May 3, 2018
So does the game basically end after 20 minutes or so? Once the main character has sex with the four girls in the individual rooms there seems to be just the option of picking which of them to have sex with over and over in that cage room and also to custom design other girls to use in the same way. Is there any more to the game then this? The file was 4.7 gigabytes to download and earlier in the game they mentioned other rooms, so it seems like there should be more to the game somewhere?!
I haven't played this one, it is probably the same as Rapelay. You can cutom girls, change their clothes, choose where you whant to rape them and in which position. I think you can crate your own rooms with club, maybe sex positions positions too. You can try checking on Hongfire.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
the game started with english, they characters speech are shown in english but when the MC went to have sex with the girl the options became japanese, can anyone tell me how to change it to english?

It is very hard to understand what to do even with instructions having all the other files which is not used in the process of installation....please help

Last edited:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
question, is there a repack of this game, because I want to play it with mods but whenever I look around on the web for a repack for this game, only a repack for playhome shows up, not play club?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi. i just dowloaded the game and did follow the instruction from the text but i had an error in installing the play club plus. it indicates as it follows.. "the filename,directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect". can anyone tell me how to fix this issue ? thanks alot in advance

edit: its on windows 10 (forgot to mention)

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017
hi. i just dowloaded the game and did follow the instruction from the text but i had an error in installing the play club plus. it indicates as it follows.. "the filename,directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect". can anyone tell me how to fix this issue ? thanks alot in advance

edit: its on windows 10 (forgot to mention)
You need the patch i uploaded from page 1. Im not sure why the op didn't add it to the post.

Win 10 = lag without it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes