Unity - Completed - Play Club [R1 (Museum Release)] [Illusion]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hhowlewd

Not a ton of content, just some positions that aren't correctly rigged up to the bodies. It's fine as a static sex viewer / position viewer but not that interesting, nothing compelling to keep you going. Also it's a w hopping 70 gigs, not at all worth the DL.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

neithernor

an OLD illusion game with an attempt at a story line.
    graphics are outdated.
    character creation is good but low on variety compared to new illusion games.

just get one of the newer games as they have all the content of this and more.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Anon907

Play club: A rather ho-hum sexual position simulator
    I should start out right now and state my opinion on this game: This would have been amazing a decade ago, as it stands if you wonder if it's worth playing... it's not. It basically is just a game where you position a girl and press the button to cum. No interaction past that.
    3d graphics that are average 3/5
    Storyline that is dead 1/5
    Aged like milk -2/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

To anyone wondering if you should download this game, this game has similar gameplay mechanics as the previous Illusion games. The story is meh. People who play this one usually stick around for the animations and custom characters.

I modded this game through hongfire along with translations and such. Go check the site out for those links.

Anyways, game is amazing imo. Great graphics along with animations and stages to try out.