3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i tried 7 zip but showing error
Is the 001 missing, it's in that error message but not the file in the folder. Other than that it looks right but it's only extracting the first part again, not (which should automatically happen) the other three. The total size should be the combined size.

If you use them there is the .

Reactions: roypadu

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
after getting through the story and reach the free play i select a girl have fun and then when i go to exit to select different girl heres what happens anyway of fixing and stopping this from happening pain in the ass closing game reloading save just to rinse repeat same process Untitled.png

Balmung889

May 19, 2021
Greetings. Sorry I'm not good with English. I communicate via google translate, sorry if the solution has already been given.

I have 2 problems
1) The male and female characters are not aligned correctly.
2 The male character moves but his penis does not move.

Can it be solved? I think it's a compatibility problem with Win 10. I say this because some time ago I downloaded another old Illusion game and it gave me similar problems.

Totofle

May 14, 2023
Hi, I have some old Playclub mods (outfits etc...) but I can't remember how to add them. Each time I'm asked to overwrite existing files like "FemaleCos_02.unity3d", is it necessary to take the place of an existing object? Is there any way to put this in a directory other than "StreamingAssets"? Thanks

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
I can't find any character cards for this game online, not a single one, where can I find them? The default models suck and the character creator sucks worse.

All I can find are screenshots of better characters, not actual cards :(

Last edited:

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
after getting through the story and reach the free play i select a girl have fun and then when i go to exit to select different girl heres what happens anyway of fixing and stopping this from happening pain in the ass closing game reloading save just to rinse repeat same process View attachment 2312909
i had this same issue, i fixed it giving the Exe file windows8 compatibility and turning off the ggmod in the launcher. dont know wichone of those both worked but it worked for me

wolverine73

Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 6783

Overview:
Prey that can not escape...... You are hired to rape them...... Breaking them into submission......​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-02
Release Date: 2020-11-29
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1 (Museum Release)
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
*Read changelog before Downloading

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 6784 View attachment 6785 View attachment 6786
Are Character cards from other Illusion games compatible with this?

QuantumThirdEye

Mar 16, 2024
Does VR work for anyone?
I can't click on anything in settings during the sex scenes. I can click options fine outside of sex scenes though.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes