Unity Completed Pixie Panic Garden [Mega Bulging]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
How do you add the codes in the game in the main menu its not working?

• demolulmode - works only on demo versions. Loads stage 1-7 (boss) with max power.
  • debugmode - loads the debug stage called "default".
  • remedy - uncensors CG's and animations in censored versions of the game. Requires a txt file placed in the folder to work.
  • safemode - turns ON/OFF erotic scenes in the game.
  • megabulgecode - unlocks everything from stages 1 to 5 (gallery and secrets included).
  • grantpower - gives max powers to the player (5 bombs, 5 explosion, max speed, shield skill).
  • dream - loads the 1st level of the 1st bonus stage.
  • nightmare - loads the 1st level of the 2nd bonus stage.
  • okbeast - unlocks bestiality for versions that have it locked.
  • masterunlock - unlocks everything from stages 1 to 5, and also bonus stages 1 and 2.

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
Hate the RNGesus at the final boss room. Tried to get it to spawn each of the only female mobs this game has to have all 3 of em together & bitch boss either only summoned 1 total mob or even if it chose 2, it'd keep pickin the guy as 1 of em or 2 of the same mob. I could find a perfect IV shiny in any pokemon game or pull the rarest shit outta every gacha game 50x before dis boss would summon both of the 2 female mobs together even once >.>

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Updated Version 1.2
Mega
The code to unlock the gallery wont unlock the new content in the gallery. Maybe someones good enough the game to share that save.
Hi. Your link is down, any chance you could reupload? :(

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
I am having trouble finding some of the secrets can someone post a guide to all of them? I have searched online and found no guide.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote