3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ225140_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Pixie Panic Garden
is a fun and challenging action game in the style of classic bomberman games from the super nintendo and genesis eras. In PPG, the classic formula is spiced up with the addition of equipable skills for the main character, enemies each with their own set of malicious tricks and behaviour, levels with specific objectives to keep you on your toes and different stages with secrets and hazards that will put your abilities to the test.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 12 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none (?)
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat code:

Download: - - - -
Thanks to @zyx012 for the link.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Do we have access to the codes?
Saw 'em in the gallery screen and wonder if we have any neat shit to view.

nero500

Nov 9, 2017
In the userdata folder open the savefile text and change all but the first one of the ± to °

you're welcome :)

codes are entered the oldschool way, just type them while you're in the main menu

Reactions: twusden

laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone! My name is laek and I'm the creator of PPG!

This is my first game ever, as I always had a dream of making my own ero game but didn't have the time or skills until about 10 months ago. For my first game I wanted to have at least some form of classic gameplay to go with the erotic content, and as I grew up playing the bomberman games, it was a no brainer.

If you had fun with PPG or enjoyed its content, please, consider purchasing the game as it is the best way to support me. I really wish to improve my game dev skills and want to continue creating more and better games with fun gameplay, so your aid is invaluable. As a testament to that, I already have plans laid out for free bonus content to the game, with additional stages and enemies, as thanks to everyone who supported me until now. Content which is custom voted by those supporters.

At the end of the day, I hope you have fun playing PPG and enjoy its content. If you're able to enjoy a certain fetish or get a sense of acomplishment by beating a difficult level, I'm happy that I was able to entertain you with my game. I'll keep working hard to try and deliver even better games in the future with your help!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I tried the demo a few days ago, used a code to get to the final boss (of the demo) without knowing about the mimics, ended up picking up all the negative "power ups" to the point where my bomb blasts were as small as possible. Still beat the boss first try. All those years of playing super bomberman 2 (I'm still pissed to this day that america didn't get 3, 4 and 5) in the 90's have finally paid off.

I've played a lot of h-games but I can't pirate this one. It may seem outlandish to come to a pirating website and tell people to buy a game but I think this game deserves it in that it tries something different. Totally not because it's like bomberman or anything...haha....:closedeyesmile:

The gameplay is a love it or hate it kind of deal, especially with that one particular level where you can't destroy the flowers. It requires patience, timing, and awareness above all else. It's a blast from the past that nostalgia won't allow me to not like.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
This is the shit i am typing about.
A good small game with nice game play.
If you are planning 2nd part i suggest making cross section (xray) viev for the content. People seems to like it.
Also, Bomberman was challenging game i suggest that in future you add an option of three lifes for those who have Paralytic Autism.
Like Basticular Assasin for example :^)
Edit: Also, rape when she is stunned without death would be a nice thing.
oh and maybe a bomb timer.
i will type more if i will have any ideas

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
You get like 20 lives or some shit in Easy mode. The number of continues isnt the problem, its how easily I blow myself up due to retardation :oops:
that's why i suggested three Lives instead one like in super mario or Bomberman.
That would also open more possibilities for content.

laek

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah the genereal feedback I got is that the game is way too challenging. For a possible sequel I would probably make it so that you can be hit 2 or 3 times before losing a life, and also better balance the game's overall difficulty.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote