Unity Completed Pixie Panic Garden [Mega Bulging]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 17, 2018
Yeah the genereal feedback I got is that the game is way too challenging. For a possible sequel I would probably make it so that you can be hit 2 or 3 times before losing a life, and also better balance the game's overall difficulty.
I don't see a reason to do that. The easy mode & unlock everything code is all you could really want.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
The game is easy once you get the hang of it the only thing that makes it hard is RNG trying to find the optimal powerup for each level, for example trying to kill the flies without punch is tedious as hell when your on a timer. The only other thing that I found hard was the last boss well hard is an understatement it was absolutely brutal I had to use cheat engine to give me 99 lives just so I could beat her, if she had a set attack pattern or if her attacks were more telegraphed it might of been a bit more manageable but since she can pop up anywhere and use any attack almost instantly you just have to hope and pray for good RNG. The levels where you had to think where you were dropping the bombs and in what order you removed the hedges in were really fun though.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
great game, was hard to play, i only managed a few levels before caving and using the unlock code, seeing as most of the things i would recoomend have already been listed my input is this;
Make a way to progress the animations to the next stage in the gallery
Make each enemy have more than 1 scene, that way if people are getting stuck on one mission atleast they got some variety, if you know what i mean.
All in all, keep up the great work, ill keep my eye out for more of your stuff

AlexFair

May 27, 2018
i liked the bomberman ideia, but doing specific stuff in levels is boring to me, i just want to bomb everything on the map

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
the game is amazing, classic bomber man concept and all, the not so good part is the gallery mode, but i think that's just me.

itsnoteme543

Jun 21, 2018
"[UNCENSOR PATCH]

In the main menu screen (Start Game, Stage Select, etc) type the code "remedy". If the code worked, it will play a sound. If the code didn't work (there was no confirmation sound), please create an empty text file named "PGP_specialglasses.txt" inside the folder "UserData". Now launch the game and try the code "remedy" again.
  • Works on game version 1.1 and up.
[CODES]

Type these codes directly in the keyboard while on the main menu of the game:
  • demolulmode - works only on demo versions. Loads stage 1-7 (boss) with max power.
  • debugmode - loads the debug stage called "default".
  • remedy - uncensors CG's and animations in censored versions of the game. Requires a txt file placed in the folder to work.
  • safemode - turns ON/OFF erotic scenes in the game.
  • megabulgecode - unlocks everything from stages 1 to 5 (gallery and secrets included).
  • grantpower - gives max powers to the player (5 bombs, 5 explosion, max speed, shield skill).
  • dream - loads the 1st level of the 1st bonus stage.
  • nightmare - loads the 1st level of the 2nd bonus stage.
  • okbeast - unlocks bestiality for versions that have it locked.
  • masterunlock - unlocks everything from stages 1 to 5, and also bonus stages 1 and 2."

Reactions: UltraMek

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Okay how do you do the remedy, do you put the txt file in the folder then type in the code?

glassfragment

Mar 9, 2019
One thing I'd suggest would be to either lengthen or lose the time limit on Boss Battles, or give them a bit less health. So far I've only fought the Garden Gnome boss, but it has a shitton of HP, and there's barely enough time to whittle it down on.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote