MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
What kind of Sissy-ass pirate is the MC?
The Quartermaster gives the Governor's Daughter to the crew against MC's orders. MC spends god knows how many days trying to track her down for doing it and when you finally do, she dictates the terms of resolution... I demanded anal and she said no however she gives a BJ, like that is any consolation for a virgin stuck up high society prisoner... Any Captain worth his salt would have violated her and when he was done, given the Quartermaster to the crew and when they were done, cut her into cubes and used them for bait in the fishing mini game!

Aww, I was hoping for a more aggressive MC

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:883ACF4BC7A03794D44690CD83A8C3486452FA79&xl=621551845&dn=Pirates.torrent

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
What kind of Sissy-ass pirate is the MC?
The Quartermaster gives the Governor's Daughter to the crew against MC's orders. MC spends god knows how many days trying to track her down for doing it and when you finally do, she dictates the terms of resolution... I demanded anal and she said no however she gives a BJ, like that is any consolation for a virgin stuck up high society prisoner... Any Captain worth his salt would have violated her and when he was done, given the Quartermaster to the crew and when they were done, cut her into cubes and used them for bait in the fishing mini game!
I agree, it's odd how tepid the captain is. Hard to believe he's gotten the respect of the entire crew when his co-lead undermines him like that. Dialogue is not that great neither.

Bagabagasenpai

Jun 21, 2018
jesus, whats up with their skin colors? they look like dead ppl. and these faces... it looks like they were drawn by kid )

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The idea is refreshing and sounds fun..I love the pirate age that's why I might come across as a biased individual when I discuss anything related to it, BUT in order to attract as many players as possible I suggest making group sex an optional thing, sharing girls even in fiction is not everyone's cup of tea..And not just that, everything in general should be optional even rubbing someone's back might sound unpleasant to some, giving the player control over the things he does is one of the pillars of a successful RPG styled game (especially a sexual one). Those are just my two cents, I'll check this when it grows further for now I'll keep it in my watch list.
Yeah i don't share i hate sharing.

Zerutti

Jul 4, 2017
I was thinking the other day while playing Sid Meier's Pirates that I wish there was some H content in there. My wish has been granted. o_O

seiika

Jan 3, 2018
I was thinking the other day while playing Sid Meier's Pirates that I wish there was some H content in there. My wish has been granted. o_O
Play Sea Dogs to each his own, You can romance 2 girls, daily sex, one girl named Mary is awesome,she basically "rape" you each time she see a bed nearby lol, there's also tavern wenches / brothels

Reactions: Zerutti

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
In 0.3 found a bug in the translation. Therefore, for those who downloaded 0.3, better download 0.3.1 where this bug is fixed. Links are attached below.

Pirates: Golden Tits (0.3.1 Version):

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes