• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No only italia , but all Europe is full of Rumanian . ;) ;) ;)
Yes they open fake italian restaurants...but they are all very good!...:)...the best Pizza in Modena/Italy i ate in a Pizzeria which was run by a Romanian Family.

Reactions: drakov

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Yes they open fake italian restaurants...but they are all very good!...:)...the best Pizza in Modena/Italy i ate in a Pizzeria which was run by a Romanian Family.
Why do you say fake ? Just becouse they are not Italian patrons? And in Romania there are a lot of Italian patrons who have Romanian food on the menu. This does not mean that they are fake restaurants. It's just a business. I'm glad you liked the pizza !!! If you have the opportunity to eat in a Romanian restaurant again, try "Mici, Sarmale or mamaliga"

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Why do you say fake ? Just becouse they are not Italian patrons? And in Romania there are a lot of Italian patrons who have Romanian food on the menu. This does not mean that they are fake restaurants. It's just a business. I'm glad you liked the pizza !!! If you have the opportunity to eat in a Romanian restaurant again, try "Mici, Sarmale or mamaliga"
I have an authentic romanian restaurant just around the corner and i often eat there mititei (mici) or sarmale with polenta (mamaliga) ....but i really like the fresh cheese they offer as cold dish...and also the soups.
I really enjoy that in he last years all foreigners even chinese who run restaurants offer really authentic food from there countries instead of fusion and mix up.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Oh yes! But a "sexy woman" changes in kind of a man tastes. For example, for me brunettes with lunettes are the top, I had always looked for a girl with black hair and glasses.
Redheads, like Julia, or purple-haired gals like Jasmine, add to the different spices in life! As we all know women are like ice cream.

General Rule: As a precaution try to keep our conversations mainly"on-topic" lest we attract the scrutiny of moderators. Referencing the game is a good way to do that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3604145 View attachment 3604145

Jane Levy
All pics posted for all tire in main page, they appeared in the game ( pics in atach ). In fact, if I look at the pictures posted by Puma1978 (pictures exclusively for upper tiers who have access to library) and there are 2 or 3 pictures that do not appear in this update. one or two of this pictures seem to be from older updates of the game.
Both images first appeared in 0.99.
The first image appears when you choose the cuckold path. The second image appears when Julia asks the MC for permission to go topless.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
How do I get the scene where Julia walks away ?
Inside "PineappleExpress\game\images\Main" find the name of the image that you want to know. For example, "bg 5 (253).webp" or something like that.

Open the file PineappleExpress\game\script.rpy with a text editor and search by the image name(FI, bg 5 (253).webp). You should find something like "scene bg 5 (253).webp". Scroll up and you'll find the trigger condition.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
The MC is lucky this game doesn't have sexual contact between males because I totally want to gently hold Cornell's balls and feel them pulsing as he Shoots rope after rope of baby making juices into Julia's very fertile womb.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes