• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
maybe so.... but do you think she took anal here ?
Yes, I do.

My guess is that the original plan was to have no anal sex the night before and the first anal+threesome+DP the next day, which is why there was no explicit anal sex scene and instead it was expressed through dialog.

Reactions: Big Rooster

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Thought.... look at these pics. Did Cornell put it in her ass and Julia did not say anything ?

this shows all the falseness of Julia in respect of Mc, hahahahha, she gives her anal virginity to Connell, and some say that this slut loves MC, hahahhh, but it's better to see her destroyed by many cocks with Mc disgusted and who humiliates her, hahahahhah

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
this shows all the falseness of Julia in respect of Mc, hahahahha, she gives her anal virginity to Connell, and some say that this slut loves MC, hahahhh, but it's better to see her destroyed by many cocks with Mc disgusted and who humiliates her, hahahahhah
hey tough italian guy, please study some english. and stop misunderstanding the genre of cuckold. A true cuckold should feel grateful to the man who sleeps with his woman for pleasing her instead of him, not for revenge.

This is the difference between cuckold and cornuto.

Ehi, duro ragazzo italiano, per favore studia un po' di inglese e smettila di fraintendere il genere del cuckold. Un vero cuckold dovrebbe sentirsi grato all'uomo che va a letto con la sua donna per averla soddisfatta al posto suo, non per vendetta.

Questa è la differenza tra cuckold e cornuto.

Reactions: King Wan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, I do.

My guess is that the original plan was to have no anal sex the night before and the first anal+threesome+DP the next day, which is why there was no explicit anal sex scene and instead it was expressed through dialog.
so there is a good chance we can see the dp threesome with Julia this release.... We just need to guess who the players are

Reactions: billfk

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Guys, let's be serious, if you take a man like the MCs, single-endowed, with a weak physique, with a weak mind, and compare him with a handsome, well-built man with a super dick, it's obvious that we know who wins of the 2 in sex, these dynamics are too banal and easy to carry out, MC will always lose the comparison, and will always be treated like shit, there is never a game where an MC shows his balls, what fun to play, knowing that the character who uses has already lost. hahahaha

Reactions: Ferald26

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If you play all of Dimajio333 game there is not one where the MC is treated like Shit. In some the MC ( by choice) elects some minor humiliation. ( Usually cum eating ) by it always is by choice. All of the Lady partners still have respect and a love for the Male MC. THere is only one game where there is a path ( of many ) where selection can drive the Lady to the lover.

I play many of the Genre of this type games and the same applies. It seems to me all you want to do is dump on the game , dump on the characters of the game as weak. There are more to people that sex. You just choose to glamorize it to the point that the bigger guy will always win the girl.

We always welcome opinion to this thread. As long as it is constructive. Do not bash the Dev or others the participate here. So... as the old saying goes... Play nice in the sandbox. ( Just my thoughts sorry not ment to offend)

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
so there is a good chance we can see the dp threesome with Julia this release.... We just need to guess who the players are
If the selected pass is sharing, then I think you're right, we should see DP in the next release.

At the release pattern of other games, the next version after 0.95 should be 1.0, so it makes sense to have a DP at 0.95 and finish it off in the next episode, but I think dimajio changed it by increasing the content of the game because the response was so strong.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: packard1928

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
I hope he keeps Julia and the MC going in something else.... But every new game the main Characters get better and better. So does his stories.
I'd love to keep watching, but I think it would be incredibly difficult to keep adding something stimulating and fresh, and if Julia can't be corrupted anymore, I think the appeal would be lost.

Reactions: King Wan

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I had the patience to wait until the game was finished to play it.
But then I feel like that about most games.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
As a fan of Jasmine, it would be very exciting to see all the MCs gangbang with Jamine in front of their partners since she seems to be OK with cuckolds.
I think there will be fotr sure an ending where Cornell goes on with Julia and MC with Jasmine. And on sharing route Jasmine can be shared...:)

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes