• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
and we're in the last stretch of this story, like we all know.
Good idea with Julia not knowing she's being watched so she does sluttier things with cornell and his friends.
Next update is not the last one, dev has said, so we can expect many more updates until the story is completely done.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think her knowing would still produce the same result. Julia know the her MC boyfriend has a watching fetish... Why not exploit that. A Win Win for her... and him. That way we stay out of the cheating realm which I do not prefer.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
I think her knowing would still produce the same result. Julia know the her MC boyfriend has a watching fetish... Why not exploit that. A Win Win for her... and him. That way we stay out of the cheating realm which I do not prefer.
I think it's more exciting for us if she doesn't know. And if she tells MC afterwards the sordid details it cannot be classed as cheating.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I would agree except that would complicate the multi-route paths.
And... if Julia was aware that she's been watched by Cornuto, would she tamp down her slutty behavior instead of throwing caution to the wind?

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I think it's more exciting for us if she doesn't know. And if she tells MC afterwards the sordid details it cannot be classed as cheating.
People act differently when someone is watching.
When Julia knows she's going to recount the encounter, she will pay attention to every detail!
I don't like that she doesn't know. I want the couple to experience everything together open and honestly.
Cornell or Cornuto could "suggest" recording the act, thus breaking the ice. As a rule, betraying a woman's trust often carries some dire consequences.
See... I think knowing people are watching she may go crazy with it.... It is her kink as well.
She didn't know that before they agreed to this charade! Julia was a closeted freak before.
This is a story about sexual discovery, and what gets the imagination going! J&J 0304240617.jpg

Last edited:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Don't forget the fact that phone message came to MC, who is probably unaware, that something happened.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I vote for a big final fight, Julia wants Connell, and Mc confronts them, but goes away defeated, the weakest and least gifted one is right to lose.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Don't forget the fact that phone message came to MC, who is probably unaware, that something happened.
THat could be true on a cheat path. I do not think there will be a big confrontation.... That does not fit Dimjio333 style,,, pluse Julia still profess love for the MC even in the cheat path. He may not be the best lover but that is not all she see in him

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
THat could be true on a cheat path. I do not think there will be a big confrontation.... That does not fit Dimjio333 style,,, pluse Julia still profess love for the MC even in the cheat path. He may not be the best lover but that is not all she see in him
I agree. I appreciate that Dimajio333 shows some restraint in his approach to the NTR/cuck/hotwife material in his games. It's a nice change of pace, in my view, compared to a lot of adult VNs that go to very far-fetched extremes with NTR, sometimes just not making sense from the characters. I can enjoy those sorts of games, but I like seeing more grounded stories, too. I don't find myself having to suspend as much disbelief in Dimajio333's games.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I agree. I appreciate that Dimajio333 shows some restraint in his approach to the NTR/cuck/hotwife material in his games. It's a nice change of pace, in my view, compared to a lot of adult VNs that go to very far-fetched extremes with NTR, sometimes just not making sense from the characters. I can enjoy those sorts of games, but I like seeing more grounded stories, too. I don't find myself having to suspend as much disbelief in Dimajio333's games.
Yes fully agree...his approach to the stuff is really engaging and not bold.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for the preview pics! Going over them, it isobvious that they are from several of the possible paths. e.g. the one with our couple and Cornell in the car backseats is most probably from the sharing path. The one with Julia naked in the MC´s arms is likely from the faithful path, but the sharing and the cuck paths could also work. We already had several events which differed mainly on the path decisions taken at the end of them.
Yeah i also noticef on the pic in the car Julia seems not so pleased...could be also faithful or cheating path

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He "HAS" Started doing animation.... and it is pretty good. The last release had 6 . This one promises to have some as well. Billfk said it " he can make the story more stimulating and realistic.

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah i also noticef on the pic in the car Julia seems not so pleased...could be also faithful or cheating path
Maybe....But I do not think the teaser in the car with MC and Cornell is that she is not so pleased... I think she is looking down where Cornell is about to finger her. She also has her hand inside the leg of MC....

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes