Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Next will be some solo refinements, daz didn't like three at once.. Lol... Will be looking into some freckles for Chione (not sure if there are any good ones for ebony skin)... Also this coming Thursday is payday so will be getting Inked Vol. 16 for Sierra's tattoo... Currently waiting to clock in at work, so not much can be done atm..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Hmm..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The renders are coming out nicely, especially the last one. I'm no artist, so what I say is probably 90% shit, but anyway:

- I think Hitomi should have a slightly bigger head, general rule is people are 7,5 times the height of their head, more than that only works for really tall characters.
- Hitomi's arms are weird in some renders, maybe because of the clothing.
- Chione's lips don't look very natural.

And it's my personal opinion that Sierra could use some abs.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The renders are coming out nicely, especially the last one. I'm no artist, so what I say is probably 90% shit, but anyway:

- I think Hitomi should have a slightly bigger head, general rule is people are 7,5 times the height of their head, more than that only works for really tall characters.

So, are you implying that you want taller girls?
:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018

Hitomi's arms had a different shaping in the earlier renders that last bikini render is how they all are currently..
Not sure on the head size tbh..

Will check Chione's lips during her freckles refinements.. But don't black girls typically have big lips?

Agree Sierra will have some abs and tattoos in her refinements.. Still waiting on the tattoo asset though...

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
On the brow remover.. Was considering it because they all come with stock dark brown eyebrows, figure maybe give Sierra and Chione brows to match hair color, if it matters..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Nevermind about Hitomi, looking at her on my computer instead of phone she's good. Perfect proportions in fact:
zulavkpu.png

About Chione, not sure if I'll be able to explain properly, but black women usually have broader nose and and her current mouth could be wider I guess. I think because just the lips seem altered, they look artificial.

@OhWee I sure wouldn't mind that
*clicks on spoiler*
Ahrgh
kill it
kill it
kill it

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Feel asleep... Working on Chione's refinements now, brow remover and wow brow should hopefully get that looking better.. Will work on her lips and nose a little as well..