• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I did not get a chance to vote but you know me i want more Asians so Hitomi is who i say.
I would also like to say i have some idea's for games so if any creators ever need/want any ideas i'm always up to give some and for free. I have so many ideas and for different genres and plots.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Curious about this as well

Netori = The main protagonist can can steal women away from their husband or boyfriend. Imagine in Sims 4 where you go around seducing the girlfriend or wife of the males in game.

Cuckold = The main protagonist willingly or unwillingly ends up watching his loved one with another man sexually and/or is simply okay with their loved one fucking other guys or even women.

Netorare = The main protagonists girlfriend or wife ends up cheating on the MC which may or may not involve the MC watching.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably could have spent the time better than meme searching.. but.. not sure how to get the golden palace skin to match the character.. or change the pubic hair color
and googling 'daz 3d golden palace how to change the skin color' didn't help.. unless i missed something..

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sooner or later, the A-G field will give out and everything will look normal.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Poking aside, the model studies have been very nice. Improving with each refinement.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Electric green is...um...