3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I had absolutely no errors. Just to confirm, did you make sure to start a new game, or are you trying to use a old save? Old saves might have issues because the games standard mode had to be censored.

I think there is supposed to be a patch to get them to work? But I did not use anything like that. I started a new game, and it all worked smoothly from there.
I tried an old Save and got a bunch of Errors, but these Errors were in a completle new Game without any changes made to it.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I tried an old Save and got a bunch of Errors, but these Errors were in a completle new Game without any changes made to it.
Did you use the incest patch? Because I didn't use a patch and I just used the uncensor through the game itself?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont know whats going on but with the incest patch stuff doesnt really work its supposed to. I could load without it, error in the spa, looked up the actual variable sets and put it in manualy only to be disappointed by having one new scene with a bit of exposure.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
This is awesome so far! And thank you for looking out for those of us who have a pee fetish, it's kinda rare to see, especially in the way you included it, big fan of the Alexa and Brooke scenes.

I'd love to see more scenes like that from the other girls such as Eliza for instance, and maybe a nice omorashi (Desperation) scene with one of them, or even another scene with Alexa but this time we get to see it :3 Keep up the great work.

twc2300

Jan 4, 2018

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy.rpy", line 23, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Thiago\Desktop\Games\[Ren'Py] PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Thiago\Desktop\Games\[Ren'Py] PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/script.rpy.rpy", line 23, in script
File "C:\Users\Thiago\Desktop\Games\[Ren'Py] PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
I think it's caused by the incest patch. The file name of the incest patch should be "script.rpy". However, it becomes to "script.rpy.rpy". Below is what I did. Hope it helps.
1. delete the "script.rpy.rpyc"
2. delete the original "script.rpy"
4. rename the incest patch "script.rpy.rpy' to "script.rpy"

Reactions: Jeancul

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
if _menu:
Full traceback:
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "E:\SD\SD14\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
same here!

Aug 16, 2016
Don't use the Incest Patch, you will have a far less stable experience.

• Start a new game without the patch and clean new 1.37 files.
  • Put "Family" at the start when it asks their relation.
  • Use the Walkthrough in the OP and the hold down Ctrl key to quickly skip through all the stuff you've seen.
  • Save when you get to the new stuff.

Result: in 2 minutes you'll be back to where you were, you won't have issues with the older code in your saves, and you'll have a cleaner save for the future too.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i need some help

if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "E:\game\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

Reactions: VIPspawn

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Don't use the Incest Patch, you will have a far less stable experience.

• Start a new game without the patch and clean new 1.37 files.
  • Put "Family" at the start when it asks their relation.
  • Use the Walkthrough in the OP and the hold down Ctrl key to quickly skip through all the stuff you've seen.
  • Save when you get to the new stuff.

Result: in 2 minutes you'll be back to where you were, you won't have issues with the older code in your saves, and you'll have a cleaner save for the future too.
Old saves will also work with my patch (which isn't an incest patch or replacement for the original script, the original script and functionality will stay intact)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I got no issues whatsoever, aside from some minor spelling mistakes and one case of wrong reference (Last scene: Alexa looking and referring to Brooke instead of Hailey). I downloaded the latest version, used the Incest Patch, and proceeded by using the choices from the 1.37 walkthrough. No errors. I don't think there's much new content though, but if we can now use older saves since this patch then it's worth the wait. Well done ManicMinxy! Keep up the good work!

EDIT: There's still one bug where sometimes when you left-click the screen to proceed in the dialogue that the dialogue goes backwards instead of forwards. It seems to happen randomly after using mousewheel to backtrace your decisions. This is temporarily fixed by clicking the Auto-Forward button on the UI.

Aug 16, 2016
Why can you catch me up Ive been gone for a while
TLDR: Patreon's Ministry of Thought decided to bring the hammer down on Minxy, so Minxy had to spend weeks fighting to get his Patreon page back and re-write code and dialogue of his game to allow more plausible deniability that its not an incest game. You can still have incest content by typing "Family" at the start when it asks.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The game look great...just 2 cons for me. First Mom face...weird feelings about that, Sometimes I feel Mom is a tranny one more thing It's Mom tits, they look smaller than the twins. The second "but" is about tits, in some scenes they look too much 2D, not 3D (maybe too flat?)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes