3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hmm, what choices is there when you choose relation to the characters, the only choice i could find was family, but im not into incest so is there any other choice? Because playing with censored words just kinda makes me confused.
If you are not into incest why download the game says at the top Incest and says on the op also::|:

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Might have to define what h scene means because I don’t think a naked chick peeing constitutes that. Aside from that new scene, there was a meeting with Alexa and the other sis (names escape me). A hug from Alexa and you get the screen telling you to wait for next update. Maybe you uploaded the wrong update?, idk.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Really wish there was a "no real choice" linear tag or something to warn you so you don't waste your time. :FeelsBadMan:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@ManicMinxy thanks for the update man and glad you got your page back online also and did you do something different to the pics either they look better or I need to get my eyes checked or it's just been awhile since I've played the game x'D

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Really wish there was a "no real choice" linear tag or something to warn you so you don't waste your time. :FeelsBadMan:
But isn't it like that for most games they give you a choice of what to answer or what to decide ??? forgive me for my ignorance have not played a ton of games to remember if a game has that option

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
I also got this upon trying to run the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "C:\Users\JMK\Desktop\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
Next time use a spoiler tag m8 and are you using any of scripts that were provided on this thread ??? Cause my game ran just fine without them

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
But isn't it like that for most games they give you a choice of what to answer or what to decide ??? forgive me for my ignorance have not played a ton of games to remember if a game has that option
No disrespect but other games seem to have effort put into them. I would name a few games but it's probably rude to do that on another games thread.
I guess I'm just spoiled and expect all games to be of the same quality.

marty

Aug 9, 2016

if _menu:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
error_fn=error_fn,
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
Do you have two files of "script.rpy"? In case you renamed it, delete the old one and only include the patch.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
This felt so short compared to the precedent update. But I think I missed the H scene (if anyone knows what it is, spoil me please, just to be sure)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
This felt so short compared to the precedent update. But I think I missed the H scene (if anyone knows what it is, spoil me please, just to be sure)
well considering he was fighting with patreon to get his page back up for 2-3 weeks I think I'm just grateful he even did a update this month and we did not have to wait 2 months or whatever for a update but yes I agree this was a short update but considering his circumstances I myself am grateful we have a update just my opinion of course

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well considering he was fighting with patreon to get his page back up for 2-3 weeks I think I'm just grateful he even did a update this month and we did not have to wait 2 months or whatever for a update but yes I agree this was a short update but considering his circumstances I myself am grateful we have a update just my opinion of course
i prefer a small update from someone who have troubles and work solo, than a small update from someone who didnt have any troubles at all and full team of 3 or more devs.

some circumstance are acceptable. and this is honestly one of them imho

odasgud

Aug 3, 2017
As far as I can tell for new content, there's 2 animations for Brooke's blowjob and for the new h scene I think it's Brooke peeing? Correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: blahblah25

Drue

May 12, 2018
Still need incest patch or just type "family" to avoid censorship?.
I'm reading the thread still find confusing, play new game btw

Reactions: Drussler
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes