3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I barely remember playing this! It was SO long ago & i'm confused to what as been added? Apart from the hug from the younger sister! So that is the the new content (baffling)

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Imagine being aware of everything Minxy had to go through with Patreon and then still complaining about the update. I for one am glad Minxy didn't just give up.

@ManicMinxy I don't want to come off as ungrateful, but do you think that because this update was so small, perhaps the next update will come sooner rather than later? Or should we expect ≥1 month of waiting until the next update?

Either way, I have to say, this game is one of my favourites. You've done a great job.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Has the game been redone or something to have that many CG's in this update?
This update didn't add many CG's. The game just has a ton of CG's in general since a couple scenes had to be rendered 2-3 times for each CG since you could change/choose outfits

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I believe there are some reworked/added scenes in the game if you start over (at least I got the impression that there was new content i did not remember from my previous playthrough) and the spa-scene with Haley and Alexa was added .
Well I'm glad to see that the this game is back on track again and I hope for more great updates and definetly som more content with Vivian :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
To make old saves work again, this script should help. Just put it into the "game" subfolder and restart or reload (Shift+R) the game.
It shouldn't also intervene with the new censorship switch (when you input "family" as the relation between women) at the beginning of the new game. At least it worked for me.

The script is basically just a copy of a section of Manic's script from the beginning of the game where the relations are defined. Only it runs at the init level of the game, so all the new variables are already set when you load any of your old saves from the previous version.

The saves may still not work if any other new variables are introduced by the new version at some later point. It will just help with the relationship variables and it worked for me as far as I tested (which was just a few steps past the point where it failed due to one of the new relationship variables before).

NB! It works only with the original script.rpy of the game, not with the Soulord's version!

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
i get following message after putting in your script patch:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Think a mod needs to change the op of the censorship change log says - Added required censorship

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes