3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The game look great...just 2 cons for me. First Mom face...weird feelings about that, Sometimes I feel Mom is a tranny one more thing It's Mom tits, they look smaller than the twins. The second "but" is about tits, in some scenes they look too much 2D, not 3D (maybe too flat?)
Would love to see what Yennefer's response would be to that comment about her face :D

Reactions: depechedNode

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
The game look great...just 2 cons for me. First Mom face...weird feelings about that, Sometimes I feel Mom is a tranny one more thing It's Mom tits, they look smaller than the twins. The second "but" is about tits, in some scenes they look too much 2D, not 3D (maybe too flat?)
Dang you are the only person ever who has said that really weird guess it’s just you tbh

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
This "update" was less an update for extra content and more an "update" to get Patreon to allow Minxy back on their platform.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Dang you are the only person ever who has said that really weird guess it’s just you tbh
It's not just him. At least a few more people have said it before, Manic himself said that she looks a little weird, but he couldn't figure out why.
I can say the same and I also posted here why she looks like a man with womans tits and ass.

I won't repeat it here fully, too long to explain. The main reason is her head to body proportions - her head is way too small for her body to belong to a woman. That makes her shoulders look much wider than a female should or could have.
A female skeleton/body does not look like that. Men have this kind of shoulder width to head height proportions, not women.
Some guys have a better "tranny radar" that picks it up, but the feeling is mostly subconscious, unless you know more about normal human proportions, like medics or artists or just people who have studied a little about drawing people.

Reactions: Synergy_

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It's not just him. At least a few more people have said it before, Manic himself said that she looks a little weird, but he couldn't figure out why.
I can say the same and I also posted here why she looks like a man with womans tits and ass.

I won't repeat it here fully, too long to explain. The main reason is her head to body proportions - her head is way too small for her body to belong to a woman. That makes her shoulders look much wider than a female should or could have.
A female skeleton/body does not look like that. Men have this kind of shoulder width to head height proportions, not women.
Some guys have a better "tranny radar" that picks it up, but the feeling is mostly subconscious, unless you know more about normal human proportions, like medics or artists or just people who have studied a little about drawing people.
I recall manic saying that once upon a time and thanks for the info doc lmao

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I included 2 animations and 1 H-scene... You all are just going to have to try find it ^-^ Or else it will defeat the purpose of the game
I've just played through the whole thing from the beginning to avoid compatibility issues. The last update was so long ago that I don't even remember what was already in it and what wasn't before the sauna scene. I understand your situation but I'm sorry, that changelog was clickbait. I expected an entirely new H-scene reading that.
Burying content like this is not nice. Not just because you've been away for so long, but because it usually fucks the code up and forces us to start from the beginning. I've dropped a ton of great ongoing games because of this and now you too just got me to replay a game that I already liked from the beginning for no good reason. I know, it was an update for the Patreon staff, but then don't get us all excited like that. :FeelsBadMan: Just release a "code change only" update next time, if you have to.
I prefer to not replay every game from the beginning every time something happens in them. That's kinda the charm of linear games. I just pop in every now and then to see what was added and then I move on. Updating old parts is a dick move, especially in a completely linear game where I am allowed to make mistkes and lock myself out of content by moving on with the main plot.
I wish you the best, just please don't do this again!

Reactions: qwerty76423578

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Holy shit, that was different....and in all of the best ways too, I was not ready to find such a nice little gem.

inlover

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry but I got an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Spiele\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

I don´t use the inzest patch!

AdultGameLover

Jul 22, 2017
Me too.. fixes for this? i replaced the script file with the patch file changing the name from script.rpyc to just script lemme know how did u guys get it to launch..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Guys, you really don't need that incest "patch" that replaces the original script :confused:

Just type "family" when asked in the beginning of the game or use the patch I posted recently that fixes old saves and you'll have no trouble at all either way.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I hope something can be sorted out for this with the developer/Patreon etc. I dunno how most people get around it, I guess with the external patches if you still wanted it to have that kinda content.
Either way, this was one of the few I'd been hoping for updates with, gah! XD

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I re-started the game using the 'family' value at the beginning and everything worked out fine.

Also found the update a lil' short but in view of the circumstances I applaud @ManicMinxy for finding the time to give us one at all.

As others have mentioned already there's a dialogue bug in the Spa scene w/ Alexa refering to Hailey as 'Brooke'.

Other than that looking forward to the next 'real' update and some more H-content hopefully. With Elisa I'd hope ;-)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes