Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Is a wedding even possible? I have already fulfilled the requirements twice with different people and agreed to the wedding, but they write to me “sorry. We are still preparing the chapel. Continue playing in sandbox mode.”
The coach you can for sure

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found some errors in the passage "Cheer Ep10 Sc2". There are at least 3 times where the text uses the MC's female name to refer to the cheerFriend in one paragraph " Rachel starts you off with the shoulder sit, positioning Traci behind you, and instructing you to extend and bend your knee, so as to provide a stable base for Traci to mount on. From there, Traci is to step on your thigh and throw her legs over your shoulders, locking her feet behind your back. " In this case, Traci is my MC's female name

KamSamFre

May 24, 2020
Does anyone have an old version of this game with the nurse penalty on debt?
Specifically one that has the reinforced piggy nose.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Am I doing something wrong?

1. I got a task from a teacher. Went to Joshua. Then he suggested to wear something cute
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 15.06.25.png
2. Next day. I wore "something cute" and got that
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 15.07.30.png
3. Hm, but ok. Third day after school I wore "something cute" again and went to Joshua and got that
Option to help with teacher's tasks disappeared
Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 15.08.32.png

Is there a way to continue Joshua's branch ?

And where is the bully? We met him at a first day at school and after that he dissapeared. Shouldn't be his branch as well?

Ok, I dig into the code a little bit and it seems like a bug.

here is a code to start event, if you have male clothes - Joshua asks you to wear something cute
JavaScript:
<<if _outer.isMale>>\
    <<set _desertFail = 1>>\
Every clothes have flags like isMale or isFemale
JSON:
        casualDress:{
            itemType:"outerwear",
            clothingSlot:"outerwear",
            name: "Casual Dress",
            itemMaster: "casualDress",
            daring:5,
            disabled:false,
            hasWorn:false,
            isMale:false,
            isFemale:true,
            tags:{
                plain:true,

}
        },
The problem is when you come to Joshua house in Female clothes, it runs script that update internal state that moves story forward
JavaScript:
<<if _outerWear.isFemale or $friendG.catchUp eq 1>>\
    <<set $friendG.visit.r2 to 2>>\
<<endif>>\
And this state skips all friend events to [[Friend Basic Visit]] and you can't get help with tasks from Joshua anymore
JavaScript:
<<elseif $player.daring eq 5 and $player.perversion.teacher gte 3>>\
    <<if $friendG.visit.r2 eq 0 and $tasksFriend.pantieSelfie.status gt 0>>\
        <<include [[Friend Intro Teacher Tasks]]>>\
    <<elseif $friendG.visit.r2 lt 2>>\
        <<include [[Friend Basic Teacher Tasks]]>>\
    <<endif>>\
\
<<else>>\
    <<include [[Friend Basic Visit]]>>\
<<endif>>\
PS: code is ... not good to my taste. For examle author uses these variables for your friend name and pronoun
JavaScript:
$friend          // name
$friendG.his_her // pronoun
Why not use OOP notation like this?
JavaScript:
$friend.name   // name
$friend.pronoun // pronoun
And so on. There are lot of things for refactoring

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Is a wedding even possible? I have already fulfilled the requirements twice with different people and agreed to the wedding, but they write to me “sorry. We are still preparing the chapel. Continue playing in sandbox mode.”
It's possible according to this code:
JavaScript:
<<if $chosenPartner == "guardian">>\
    <<include [[Good Guardian Trophy Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "coach">>\
    <<include [[Coach Trophy Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "roxy">>\
    <<include [[roxy_proposal_1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "ashley">>\
    <<include [[Ashley Trophy Wife Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<else>>\
    Sorry.  We are still preparing the chapel.  For now, keep enjoying the game in sandbox mode.  You can talk to teacher again if you want to check for a new partner.
Does the code works correctly? I don't know

orellion

May 12, 2023
It's possible according to this code:
JavaScript:
<<if $chosenPartner == "guardian">>\
    <<include [[Good Guardian Trophy Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "coach">>\
    <<include [[Coach Trophy Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "roxy">>\
    <<include [[roxy_proposal_1]]>>\
<<elseif $chosenPartner == "ashley">>\
    <<include [[Ashley Trophy Wife Ending Sc1]]>>\
<<else>>\
    Sorry.  We are still preparing the chapel.  For now, keep enjoying the game in sandbox mode.  You can talk to teacher again if you want to check for a new partner.
Does the code works correctly? I don't know
I wonder if the variable $chosenPartner is getting set to "ashley" or "roxy", etc correctly

commshep12

Jan 20, 2018
On the walkthrough, Guardian 6 talks about refusing a blowjob with her creepy boyfriend. But I've only had the first 2 groping scenes with him and on the 3rd encounter its already to the blackmail scene with every option resolving with mom ending things with him. Can anyone tell me if i did something out of order and missed something or have things changed since that walkthrough?

May 31, 2019
Reactions: badreddine.belanour

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
There should be no penalty for wearing glasses or sunglasses. I have just started the game and I wear glasses IRL and I put glasses on my character but it says I am too uncomfortable wearing accessories to preform chores. So dumb. I don't take my glasses off to do dishes at home.

Reactions: ethereal one

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Also it is a pain in the ass when you want your best friend to help you do tasks but your legs aren't shaved or you aren't wearing stockings and there is no way to shave your own legs or go home quick and put on stockings. Wearing socks or stockings should be a super low feminity level. I wore those in public long before panties.

Reactions: ethereal one

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Times for doing chores are grossly exaggerated and waste time that could be used for doing more important game related things like going to the mall to get necessary items/do tasks for the teacher.

May 31, 2019
Times for doing chores are grossly exaggerated and waste time that could be used for doing more important game related things like going to the mall to get necessary items/do tasks for the teacher.
That's literally the point. It's meant as a choice of whether you want to do chores or do something else. Not both. It's not a "have your cake and eat it too" mechanic, it's a one or the other thing. It's meant to give you a teetering sense of balance (on some of the higher difficulties), where you can either grind chores to do the weekly payment (and possibly barely scrape by), do all the tasks (but miss out on potential funding for TF requests), or, the most sensible and likely option, pick and choose your battles to mitigate penalties and maximize profit by "strategically" choosing which tasks to do and when to do chores.

All of it becomes incredibly trivial and chores are useless once you start winning consistently at the arcade. Challenging the 3 dudes has a higher payout than any single chore ($60 IIRC), and you can do that more times per day than chores.

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
That's literally the point. It's meant as a choice of whether you want to do chores or do something else. Not both. It's not a "have your cake and eat it too" mechanic, it's a one or the other thing. It's meant to give you a teetering sense of balance (on some of the higher difficulties), where you can either grind chores to do the weekly payment (and possibly barely scrape by), do all the tasks (but miss out on potential funding for TF requests), or, the most sensible and likely option, pick and choose your battles to mitigate penalties and maximize profit by "strategically" choosing which tasks to do and when to do chores.

All of it becomes incredibly trivial and chores are useless once you start winning consistently at the arcade. Challenging the 3 dudes has a higher payout than any single chore ($60 IIRC), and you can do that more times per day than chores.
I didn't know that. I've never bothered going to the arcade. Will have to try that. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes