• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Perpetual Change [Final] [PieceofSoap]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It hasn't been updated in 2 years, seems like there's a good assumption this has been abandoned here.
not updated =/= abandoned.
in many cases, games that haven't been updated in two years would mean it probably won't be, but not in this case.
1661147074567.png

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
It's being slowly updated as Piece adds each ending, since the game is almost done at this point. They're also working on pre-production for a new game, so safe to say they are taking their time so that Perpetual Change gets finished properly so as to only then start putting out the first playable builds for the new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
She just released the complete version, there is a minor problem with it though, there seems to be a audio bug that crashes the game, the audio for drawer closing isn't in the game and it makes it crash in chapter 3

Barbara Gordon

Mar 31, 2020
she fixed it just trying to find the complte download she blocked me on patreon even tho I pay wtf so got to wait till some one uploads it please and thank you.

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I'm not sure those are the fixed versions, but...

Link to the installer:
Link to the RAR file:

Enjoy!

(This game's tags should be updated here, it's not abandoned at all, in fact it's complete now!)

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Thank you! I've reported the game update now, and that it should be tagged as "complete". Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Singaia

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ah, it's good this was finally updated to complete! Though it's been complete for a while. Great game, i'm jsut too lazy to replay it each tiume the new chapter is added, but if i skip ahead to chapter 5 i feel like i'm missing too much, so i haven't played the 3 newest ones.

the art is good, a pity the dev is mental
Also, what do you mean mental?

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes